2013 OFSC AGM

Faceman

Where is the 2013 AGM this year? Apparently I am going!!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pretty sure it the most recent Main Trail said Markham

Can I buy my ticket online? Heard you get unlimited drinks and a meal. Sounds like fun!

I know Ottawa is part of our system but it is at one of the far boundaries. I wonder how it will impact attendance given the increased distance so many will have to travel rather than somewhere more Central? I also realize Markham is not convenient to everyone either but at least it is central east to west. Not sure where overall central that has the ability to host such an event is.If someone has lots of time on their hands maybe they can do google maps to find the place with the median travel time from the farthest points of the province.

Oh boy, here we go :coffeenose:

Can I buy my ticket online? Heard you get unlimited drinks and a meal. Sounds like fun!

You must pay for your drinks and no drinks are allowed until after business is complete

You must pay for your drinks and no drinks are allowed until after business is complete

The ale days are gone too now.

Sorry I brought it up!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Party it up ladies and gents...dont forget your bandaid's for the problems we are facing...oh but wait we can turn it around with cutting permits pricing etc...WRONG...IMO.....Number 1 problem is BODIES and if we dont have them we have nothing period....just took our trail down this weekend there was 3 of us sure makes for some long day.

Party it up ladies and gents...dont forget your bandaid's for the problems we are facing...oh but wait we can turn it around with cutting permits pricing etc...WRONG...IMO.....Number 1 problem is BODIES and if we dont have them we have nothing period....just took our trail down this weekend there was 3 of us sure makes for some long day.

The real issue is the economy. People are having a hard time getting good paying jobs and making a living this has effected alot more than sledding every sport.

The real issue is the economy. People are having a hard time getting good paying jobs and making a living this has effected alot more than sledding every sport.

wonder why, when all the jobs are being outsourced.

WB if u follow me on other forums I said tough times ahead back in 06/07 then $hit hit the fan in 08 but the ofsc didnt think soo,then the low snow etc the bandaid excuse's just kept coming....let me tell u transportation is what puts my bread NO butter now on the table....every thing moves by truck the last movement....is the ecom turning around NO....is there light at the end of the tunnel NO....is there tough times ahead YES...yes us old trucker's etc can tell in real life what is going on....if u think things are bad now just wait.....still tough or tougher times ahead.

they should have kept things moving by trains. i think it would have made cheaper to buy by the end user.

and i agree with lep, there is tougher times ahead. owning an auto shop and comparing sales to this times in the past, well the numbers don't lie, we are gonna see alot worse to come, its not enough that the large corporation get to rape us, but our own government does it as well.

Interesting observatoin, Lep. Makes sense.

There's always someone in an industry that 'senses' things:

Guys who work on foundations in subdivisions know way before house painters, etc.

Hope you're wrong, but a very good point.

I know Ottawa is part of our system but it is at one of the far boundaries. I wonder how it will impact attendance given the increased distance so many will have to travel rather than somewhere more Central? I also realize Markham is not convenient to everyone either but at least it is central east to west. Not sure where overall central that has the ability to host such an event is.If someone has lots of time on their hands maybe they can do google maps to find the place with the median travel time from the farthest points of the province.

So I guess Sudbury would be next? lol more central in Ontario, if I don't take the Dirt road short cut it takes me about 7 hour to Sudbury. I doubt I'd be going as they (Club) did not really want me to go last year, they sure do like the info I bring back tho, Now that I'm not Club president it's not looking good. It's a 800 to 1000 trip for us to go, I'd have to pay out of pocket and my Gf wont go for that lol

they should have kept things moving by trains. i think it would have made cheaper to buy by the end user.

and i agree with lep, there is tougher times ahead. owning an auto shop and comparing sales to this times in the past, well the numbers don't lie, we are gonna see alot worse to come, its not enough that the large corporation get to rape us, but our own government does it as well.

Ever tried to deal with a railway ? No wonder the trucks haul everything

Archived