Another Late Season Ride

sledjunk

Can't wait!!!

Anybody sitting on the fence? Still room for more and same as last time, we do not have to all ride together. If groups want to ride faster or slower, we can just get together to party at night. :cheers::Drinking2: :Drinking2:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait!!!

Anybody sitting on the fence? Still room for more and same as last time, we do not have to all ride together. If groups want to ride faster or slower, we can just get together to party at night. :cheers::Drinking2: :Drinking2:

Just jumped off the fence and booked a room for Sturday night. Let me know when you think your group will head out Saturday morning so I can leave KL early enough.

The wife is sleded-out and she's not coming to Cochrane so I can ride with the quick crew. I adjusted the ski presure on the soft side and it made a difference in the corners.

Just jumped off the fence and booked a room for Sturday night. Let me know when you think your group will head out Saturday morning so I can leave KL early enough.

The wife is sleded-out and she's not coming to Cochrane so I can ride with the quick crew. I adjusted the ski presure on the soft side and it made a difference in the corners.

That is great news. Likely starting about 9 AM on Saturday.

great news...about everything...

getting pretty pumped about ride now...with fresh snow & all...just gotta pick up sum oil & polaris poster for door...couple of O.C sticker to tag area,then bank for withdrawal...

road up to cochrane on friday nd trails where good. with the new snow and cold weather u should be good to go . likly ride up there sat morning and be there for 9.

road up to cochrane on friday nd trails where good. with the new snow and cold weather u should be good to go . likly ride up there sat morning and be there for 9.

do you go up the canyon much...like to go off-trail while up there...glad you'll try to make it for a ride on sat...

this is gonna be the best run for me this yr, can't wait till i'm on the road in that direction

wondering what the water crossing are gonna be ok, or are we gonna be land locked

They're grooming it today and yesterday, the Canyon loop in particular. Can't say about the water crossings but I can ask on the PBRSC FB page and see if I get a response. Nice to see tourists still coming up from the South at this time of the year.

I'll let you know when I get a response.

this is gonna be the best run for me this yr, can't wait till i'm on the road in that direction

wondering what the water crossing are gonna be ok, or are we gonna be land locked

Water crossings are fine.

527158_490001884381768_179550206_n.jpg

This is the Frederickhouse River. No worries. Calling for solid Minus temps all week with a couple of days in the low Plus temps. Should be all good !

lol, just say that on facebook.

they need 21inch of ice to put the groomer acroos

so no worrys about water crossings.

do you go up the canyon much...like to go off-trail while up there...glad you'll try to make it for a ride on sat...

did not make it there this year, just moved hear in dec.

there is not any powder off trail right now since the worm weather and rain. u could go to mooseane right now and not get stuck.

... u could go to mooseane right now and not get stuck.

Don't give him any ideas! lol

:shock:

Have a great time guys. I'm excited for you. It sounds like the conditions will be perfect.

what about the trails the tour guy takes you to...heard you could make it thru with a short track....think they start around the dam

We saw a group leaving from the fuel depot.

20 sleds, varying track lengths.

We saw a group leaving from the fuel depot.

20 sleds, varying track lengths.

excellent canuck you know the way,you lead....lookin forward to it

Hahahahaha.

Follow me, wolf bait.

Just got back yesterday from our 3 day'r in Cochrane. Trails were awesome. They got soft mid day but were holding up well despite hitting 9C on Saturday!! The only spot to avoid (unless it freezes and get a few inches of snow) is the part of Zeverlys Loop east of the rapids. Logging has this completely mud for about 5 K ... and you can't ditch around more than about 1/2.

We rode to Kap and back Friday, did the canyon loop run on Sunday, then hooked up witrh a buddy and did some local loops and some off trail on Sunday. 945 k's. Awesome way to wrap up the season.

Oh yeah ... the temps dropped and it was snowin' like a bastard when we left Monday morning.

MD

Hahahahaha.

Follow me, wolf bait.

wolf packs usually pick on the weak link & will force them into deep snow...where it ends,yamabait....lol

Just got back yesterday from our 3 day'r in Cochrane. Trails were awesome. They got soft mid day but were holding up well despite hitting 9C on Saturday!! The only spot to avoid (unless it freezes and get a few inches of snow) is the part of Zeverlys Loop east of the rapids. Logging has this completely mud for about 5 K ... and you can't ditch around more than about 1/2.

We rode to Kap and back Friday, did the canyon loop run on Sunday, then hooked up witrh a buddy and did some local loops and some off trail on Sunday. 945 k's. Awesome way to wrap up the season.

Oh yeah ... the temps dropped and it was snowin' like a bastard when we left Monday morning.

MD

Great News! Thanks!

Also want to pass on my thanks for the updated northern Ontario reports.

Looking forwarding to getting out for one last ride.

Bringing a guy who's been out of sledding for a few years - should be fun.

Archived