Mileage stats

FreezerBurnt

2296kms after yesterdays 565km ride :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9,181 miles (14,775 km)

Add another 250 since Wednesday, 135 km's today alone. 1400km on the Cheyenne and 400km on the F-DLX. Good for another 2 weeks for sure up here !!! We've got base that'll last until the May 24 weekend !!!

3070km so far. And that is with a couple breakdowns that shortened my ride.

Sat' was the last day for me. 1045 miles/1713 klicks for the season. Hopefully w/ the new E107 bridge in place & some co-operation from mother nature, I'll get back to around 2,000 miles for the season.

4300 km for me so far...equal to my best season, 2008. Still have this weekend...and the next...I hope.

9,181 miles (14,775 km)

incredible...artic cat should give you a sled to field test...

2296kms after yesterdays 565km ride :)

2314 after tonight's little ride :D

Finished the year with Sunday's run from Port Sydney to Kearney with 2198 miles...Great first year back in...

We're up to 3700 miles this year. Still going to get another couple rides in this weekend in north bay and then that's it.....I'm broke.....in more ways than one.

9,901 miles (15,934 km)

281 hours

9901Miles_zps61db1983.jpg

281Hours_zps36f2209e.jpg

Great to read about riders 'first year back' etc.

RWS is moving the bar higher, but we'll get there some day, lol.

3125 km this year. Put another 60 km on today in Ganaraska Forest!

2314 after tonight's little ride :D

2584 now

still riding

10,294 miles (16,567 km)

still riding

10,294 miles (16,567 km)

Go FORREST Go !!

:icon_tinykitball::D

Here's to your great season. :cheers:

Took a 90 km return trip to the camper today, fetched up the kids' bikes in the Ski-Boose. Did a bit of shovelling, cleaned out the firepit and made a fire, had a picnic, in 6-foot high snow drifts ! Really nice day at the lake, but a crappy slushy ride home, +5 and raining. Trail base is fading fast with this rain, but calling for more snow over the next 3 days, and good solid Minus temps. Might get another weekend in !!!

407979_467575493311857_1148526032_n.jpg

538669_467575563311850_1981474644_n.jpg

After our 3 day weekend in Cochrane ... I'm ready to put the sled away with 5592 k's for the year. That's the most I've done in quite a while.

After our 3 day weekend in Cochrane ... I'm ready to put the sled away with 5592 k's for the year. That's the most I've done in quite a while.

Sounds like you've had a great season. Hopefully, I'll be in the same ballpark after this weekend.

2889klicks best in yrs :D

Sounds like you've had a great season. Hopefully, I'll be in the same ballpark after this weekend.

You know how easy it is to rack up the K's up there ... I think we may have hit a bump on Friday .... not sure. ;)

Oh No!!! Maybe we should cancel the weekend if there is a bump! :rotflmao:

The trails up there are usually great and it is easy to cover huge distances. There are some that are thinking of a Hearst and back day loop. That might be pushing it at this time of year when lube and cooling could be at a premium early in the day. We'll see.

Oh No!!! Maybe we should cancel the weekend if there is a bump! :rotflmao:

The trails up there are usually great and it is easy to cover huge distances. There are some that are thinking of a Hearst and back day loop. That might be pushing it at this time of year when lube and cooling could be at a premium early in the day. We'll see.

We considered that, but at about 550K, everything has to go right. We had a relay issue, an oil leak issue and a couple of stucks (dont ask) so Kap and back with a couple of side loops ended up being the perfect day.

Enjoy!

Archived