Mileage stats

FreezerBurnt

wow pretty good

I gather only a few minor issues since you have the non Turbo

and with Monday's storm we should be able to ride a lot longer

I read the Pembina Valley is going to get HAMMERED! a foot plus of new snow coming

parts broken/replaced

stick/log bent shock rod at 2,053

stick/log poked hole through left belly pan at 2,053

belt at 4,200 and 7,052 miles

both clutches at 4,400 miles Warranty

hand warmer at 4,400 miles Warranty

broken bolt/axle (mid-cross brace) 4,400 miles Warranty

2 mid mounted track idlers at 5,902 miles Warranty

starter solenoid at 7,102 miles Warranty

rear suspension front arm at 7,102 miles Warranty

map of the 7,102 miles (11,430 km) of trails I've ridden this season.

RidestoDate03_04_2013_2_zpsa518f5d2.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

parts broken/replaced

both clutches at 4,400 miles

hand warmer at 4,400 miles

broken bolt/axle (mid-cross brace) 4,400 miles

2 mid mounted track idlers at 5,902 miles

starter solenoid at 7,102 miles

rear suspension front arm at 7,102 miles

thx for honest report on sled...great reference for all...cool that you can see all the trails you've covered this yr...

well i just broke the 3,000km this weekend not bad for mostly riding in district 2 but just did a 1,308km trip 2 weeks ago,but i still think its pretty good for this winter and thats only riding on the weekends,and one 4 day trip !!!! and hope to still do another couple of hundrd km up north before the weather takes it all away....bring on more snow....cheers boys

2300km going out tommorrow and Friday hopefully.

4608 Km so far. Mostly weekends with a RAP with a GAP and a week tour in AT region of Quebec. Not done yet!!!

1529 kms / 950 miles for me this season

I'm done 1200 got put away today , 4500km all leaving my house in district 9 the Grizzly is ready to go :)

1653kms now, the last 150+ have been off trail :D

Still lots of snow here too

We have done 3000 miles again this year with plans to ride this weekend and maybe next if the weather doesn't change then that's it for us. Both of our 1200's have officially topped 20,000 miles. Not bad.

3,200 km's so far on my 2013 Renegade 1200, mostly in District 6 and District 11. One 4-day trip north Temagami-Gowganda Lake-Timmins-ELk Lake was 950 km's.

Possibly get a couple hundred more before sticking a fork in the season...

1001 kms which was my target here in Nova Scotia. Apparently it was another low snow year but the saving grace were the north and south mountains which delivered decent amounts of snow. Probably could've packed on another 500 plus kms but I was new to the area and slow out of the gate so to speak. Alot guys around here got in excess of 2000kms. The highlands still have tons of snow but will be unable to make it out that way this year.

I got 12xx kms last year then my two stroke joke blow up and I told myself that wouldnt happen to me again. I got a fourstroke this year and have 4167kms and counting. Fourstroke it the way for sure boys

now at 8,344 miles (13,428 km) for the season and still not done riding

now at 8,344 miles (13,428 km) for the season and still not done riding

That's freaking incredible!! It took me 7 years to reach that mileage on my old sled in Ontario. At my current rate it will take me a decade+ to reach that with the new sled.

WOW :cheers:

1749km

might get 2000 1st time since 2006

2,750 km for us this year. This is a record for me! :) Great season!

your from Kirkland lake and you only have 1800 km on,if I lived there I would have at lest 10,000 km on.You need to get a part time job or retire.Send the wife out to work,that's what I do.

lmao !!! I heard that !!!

parts broken/replaced

stick/log bent shock rod at 2,053

stick/log poked hole through left belly pan at 2,053

both clutches at 4,400 miles Warranty

hand warmer at 4,400 miles Warranty

broken bolt/axle (mid-cross brace) 4,400 miles Warranty

2 mid mounted track idlers at 5,902 miles Warranty

starter solenoid at 7,102 miles Warranty

rear suspension front arm at 7,102 miles Warranty

Love the map ! What program did you use for that ? Very nice !

About 1100 km on the 1990 Cheyenne 503, 150km on the new-to-us Formula DLX 670HO. And about 150km more on the shop's GSX 1200.

Ironically the Cheyenne trail rides better than the DLX, it doesn't dart at all and goes 70 km/h all day long. And it's warmer to ride, the heat from the engine fan outlet blows right past you, keeping you toasty warm. Even with the extra-tall windshield the Deluxe is more chilly to ride in comparison, but it rides way better and it sure hauls the mail !!!

Love the map ! What program did you use for that ? Very nice !

The map is Garmin's City Navigator North America NT 2013.40 with GPS tracks from the rides I've done displayed in Garmin's BaseCamp.

The trails around our place were fresh groomed, i bit of a PIA to get to them but great riding, and likely not done yet.

4,409 km for the year ... so far.

Trails are still in good shape & groomer has been out in Chalk River/Rolphton area, put on 3900 kms in district 6 (NRSA & Missing Link). Planning to go out 3 or 4 more times this week & with the snow coming it will give the groomer more to work with! Time will tell!

Well I guess I put the sled away to early. :headbang: Some of the guys are still out riding about 20 minutes from where I'm at.

2,750 km for us this year. This is a record for me! :) Great season!

Another ride in yesterday. Now I'm at 3,000 km. Sled is being put away today though. Heading to Miami this week. Gee had I known the winter weather would have lasted so long I would have postponed the trip south.

Archived