Mitchell to Mt Forest?

Devon_14

We just did 150km, from Listowel to Clifford over to mt Forest an back to lListowel. real varied conditions. would sugest at least to start Listowel.

I live in Mitchell and I am going to trailer to Mount Forest on Sunday am.  

Kirkton/Mitchell area is bare minimum!! They groomed this morning. Looks quite patchy in areas. I dropped in Palmerston this morn. Would recommend at least listowel/Palmerston area imo. Needless to say I trailered 2 hrs to ride 50 miles. Think I have chain case issues!!! At least I managed to limp back to trailer!! Still better than being at home doing nothin!!

yep... at least Listowel.

Going to trailer to Tevoitdale this morning and see whats its like

Dropped in Tevoitdale last nite....trails are yellow......they are doing the best they can with what they got......Palmerston had there wing nite yester evening...taking my new riding buddy on her own sled....she has thousands of miles under her ass with me .....on her own ride this year .....she spend 5 days at end of last season with the boys up in Cochrane went over very well.....heading back up to Tevoit now with her for her first ride in the south......going to head up to the Hanover club house etc......get out there and ride.....remember they are yellow....

Hey Lep. how was the ride from Tev? Which way did you go and any ride report you can share?  Hoping to go for a ride and might drop in there tomorrow morning (hopefully after some fresh overnight snow!)

I went out Friday, started In teviotdale, went up through mount forest, got gas in Durham, carried on to Hanover past clubhouse and up to chesley and the trails were great all day! Buddies started in teviotdale yesterday and said same thing...

was thinking of heading up to listowel next weekend and riding out from there as well any info would be great thanks guys and gals. 

In hindsight, you could have left from Mitchell on Sunday am.   We got quite a bit of snow on Sat aft/night.  I ended leaving from my house in Mitchell and got 187 miles on yesterday up through Teeswater, Mildmay, Paisley etc...   All good running.   Lets hope this rain and crap forecast for next week dont kill it.  

Went out today. Started in Mitchell and headed up towards walkerton and back. Rode on the b108 most of the way. Groomer was ahead of us for most of the way so the trails were amazing. But still a little bit of washboard around and outside of Mitchell. 

Doubt it, trails are closed man. Going to be a VERY long time before trails open again in the south. Unless we get a miracle. Next 10 days are all above zero

Its done around Mitchell for a LONG TIME.   It will be Feb at the earliest before we are back out.  Every day until Jan 25 is above zero.  With the volume of water laying around here I wont be surprised if we only get 2-3 more decent weekends this season.  I am seriously bummed.   

this really sucks

If you don't have a trailer, you need one if you want to ride. This happens every year now especially with the weather patterns over the recent years...it's not like 30-40yrs ago. It's a costly sport...

Highly doubt it, there's been no new snow that I know of...

Archived