STORM WATCH - Tues & Wed...

LuvMyViper

even on this side of the pond it is like the sky is falling. calling for 9-16" here in central lower michigan. ski

Perhaps I was a little hasty. It is moving a quicker than I had originally observed and is finally entering into the Chicago region. It still has a long way to go, but consider the negative waves reversed... for now. ;)

Glad I could show you the error of your ways.

Whenever I'm around someone that is carrying on in a pessimistic way, I'll usually say, "Hey man, too many negative waves!" Most of the time I'll get a dirty look or WTF?

LOL

Glad I could show you the error of your ways.

Whenever I'm around someone that is carrying on in a pessimistic way, I'll usually say, "Hey man, too many negative waves!" Most of the time I'll get a dirty look or WTF?

LOL

Love that movie!! Allstar cast!!

:icon_photo:

snows003.jpg

snows005.jpg

snows004.jpg

:right_on::right_on::right_on:

Kind of a fail here for all the hype...., ya its snowin pretty good and blowing too, but from the media blitz you,d think we,d wake up buried, lol. I wouldnt hesitate to go out in the truck, hell they even plowed our road already and its one of the last.

I think they got a little over excited here, its a good snow and we,ll take it, but to compare it to the last one that shut everything down around here and I couldnt see across the road is a bit of a stretch.........pessimist eh! :rotflmao:

Aint over yet, I guess, Todd

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, have you guys looked at the radar lately???? the snow and storm is still in michigan. you guys are going to get your share believe me. i live in the center of the mitten, it is still snowing hard and blowing and drifting.

be pacient, it is comming. LOL! ski

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, have you guys looked at the radar lately???? the snow and storm is still in michigan. you guys are going to get your share believe me. i live in the center of the mitten, it is still snowing hard and blowing and drifting.

be pacient, it is comming. LOL! ski

Ya, it seems to be circling the mitten now. Oh its a decent snow for sure, just not the "SNOWMAGEDON" that the media hyped up, just your run of the mill snow storm, ya know like we used to get all the time and nobody got too excited about because......well......its winter :crazy_grn:

I know, I know, Im coming across as sarcastic because of all the media hype. As the Onion news said "Snow conditions proving hazardous for nations idiots" :rotflmao:

onion news clip

I know, I know, Im coming across as sarcastic because of all the media hype. As the Onion news said "Snow conditions proving hazardous for nations idiots" :rotflmao:

onion news clip

Snowlocaust lol.

Ya, it seems to be circling the mitten now. Oh its a decent snow for sure, just not the "SNOWMAGEDON" that the media hyped up, just your run of the mill snow storm, ya know like we used to get all the time and nobody got too excited about because......well......its winter :crazy_grn:

onion news clip

X2

In Apsley the snow is blowing around & we've got another inch on the snow stick & deck. There's quite a bit drifted up against the front of the house. Not sure if we'll get anywhere near the prediction.

Click

Its a pretty pathetic sight in Cobourg, the only issue is the drifting snow other than that we hardly got anything. I don't even have to brush off the cars.

Just took this pic:

post-19781-0-86909600-1296665658_thumb.jpg

we got about a foot, plus the blowing and drifting. took me 2 hours to shovel the walks/decks, and a spot big enough to get the tractor out to plow. then another 4 hours to plow the driveway. then after that, i had to do the walks and deck again, before comming in for lunch. good thing i work out of the house. LOL!

they still havent plowed our rural road. i doubt i will see a plow much before tomorrow or friday. the sleds are in the trailer, so i have to get the truck out, hook up the trailer to move it enough to get the sleds out. too much work for a ride. plus after shoveling and plowing, i need a nap. LOL! :D

we are still expecting and they are forcasting 2-5 more inches here. i better rest up for the next round.

ski

you have to remember, low pressure systems (read: storms) rotate counter-clockwise. so looking at that loop, unless the northwest wind pushes that through and doesnt dump anymore on you guys to our east... you are going to get more snow for sure. how much, is the 64,000 dollar question. but that radar loop above still looks big, and potent to me. especially if it wraps counterclockwise for another rotation.

ski

Are we looking at different radars? There appears to be a bit more to come, but the eye of the storm has already gone out to sea. :)

usay.gif

ahhh good eye, but look closely the second half has a heavier snow fall

Counter - clockwise is good. :right_on:

:-P

I haven't got a clue what's going on here. I shovelled/blew out the house driveway & there was around 3-4 inches there & snowing harder than the morning. So I guess it depends on where you check for the varying snow depths.

I got rescued when I was blowing out the parking area next door. The girl that bought my old truck stopped & plowed it back for me. Saved a lot of time. Shovelled off the trailers & blew the snow away from them

Lots of sleds out enjoying the fresh stuff.

post-19781-0-47966400-1296678303_thumb.jpg

post-19781-0-95675500-1296678588_thumb.jpg

Archived