Cochrane Pics

Muskoka Man

We just got back from 3 days of the northern corridor , all trails from Cochrane to Hearst are Tabletop , we had 1200 Ks of excelent conditions , the canyon is now groomed and open with gas , stayed at the North Adventure Inn with the new owners , things are good and the cook is awsome , Moonbeam trails are postcard worthy , I think the word is out because trailers were pulling in one after the other when we were leaving , tons of snow in Hearst , If it wasnt for being fired and divorced I would not have left , May post more later

MM

Copy2ofcockrain2011009.jpg

Copy2ofcockrain2011008.jpg

Copy2ofcockrain2011007.jpg

cockrain2011038.jpg

cockrain2011045.jpg

cockrain2011033.jpg

cockrain2011017.jpg

cockrain2011016.jpg

Copy2ofcockrain2011010.jpg

All trails from the top of North Bay to the bottom of Cochrane are toast, New Liskeard is almost bare :banghead:

Thanks MM ......I know were I'm going once I get thru Jan.Any word if Billy F (extreme tours) got the trail cut for Hudson Bay yet?......I have a couple friends that went up last weekend to gave him a hand,their not back yet.

Thanks MM ......I know were I'm going once I get thru Jan.Any word if Billy F (extreme tours) got the trail cut for Hudson Bay yet?......I have a couple friends that went up last weekend to gave him a hand,their not back yet.

Lep

I think he is just finishing up with the gas thing , he was at the NAI every morning for coffee , Craig Nicholson from snowgoer was there also , as was the Cochrane groomer Op , the restaurant was the place to get the skinny every morning before the ride :right_on:

Thank you for the pics. There's hope!

Awesome Pics MM

Trails look amazing

:right_on: :right_on: :right_on:

Great Pics. Thanks for the report!

Here is a few more pics...enjoy :)

cockrain2011035.jpg

cockrain2011012.jpg

cockrain2011015.jpg

cockrain2011018.jpg

cockrain2011023.jpg

cockrain2011028.jpg

cockrain2011030.jpg

cockrain2011034.jpg

Great, now I need to plan a trip! :rolleyes::right_on:

Go for a sled ride and they get mad eh!!!

They fire ya and divorce ya

Whats a guy gotta do for some fun eh :rotflmao:

Nice pics Muskoka!!!

Great pics. The Hearst pictures look better than the ones I took the first week of March. It actually looks like winter, just not the usual amount of snow yet.

heading there on thursday, I'm licking my chops right now

heading there on thursday, I'm licking my chops right now

There calling for a bit of fresh snow at the beginning of the week and cold temps , you should get some good runs in , let us know how things are

MM

Great Pics! Brings back memories and makes me want to return.

Awesome pic's MM... Man I would love to groome those trails. Might fall asleep , looks like miles and miles of go.

Ron

I'd say there would be less effort required then what you groom that's for sure.

Awesome pic's MM... Man I would love to groome those trails. Might fall asleep , looks like miles and miles of go.

Ron

Ron

Im sure that new groomer has 1000 watts of tunes to keep you awake ,Im keeping a eye on your web cam , I hope to be one of your first customers when your ready , Elk Lake Trailblasers Rock :woot:

MM

Ron

Im sure that new groomer has 1000 watts of tunes to keep you awake ,Im keeping a eye on your web cam , I hope to be one of your first customers when your ready , Elk Lake Trailblasers Rock :woot:

MM

Next time you are heading past to the "farther" north give me a call. Maybe I can sneak away for a couple days too... Maybe! :wtf:

Next time you are heading past to the "farther" north give me a call. Maybe I can sneak away for a couple days too... Maybe! :wtf:

You have to wipe off the cobwebs off the Doo first :rotflmao:

Archived