F trail OPEN, NOW we need your support

Big Reg

Well OC.com friends, now that the F trail will re-open and we (Dubreuilville) are going to groom it and mainting it we need permit sale to get our 2 groomer on the snow.

we need to sell minimun 100 permits

you can buy online through the OFSC website or

you can contact the office direct at 1-877-637-8010 or 705-884-1435 between 1pm to 7pm Monday to Friday and from 1 pm to 4 pm Saturday and Sunday.

you can send us an e-mail to pavillon@dubreuilville.ca

if you don't received the service you are looking for contact me directly at rraymond@dubreuilville.ca or call me 705-852-0148

Thank you for your support

Reg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give a call later in the month and order 2.

our group has been notified to order theirs asap. eric

is there a link were i can buy a permit from your club? I'll buy one from there and one from hillsburgh snow roamers

https://www.ofsconlinepermits.ca/step1.asp

go to the above link, click District 13, then choose from the clubs list (Club Alouette Dubreuilville)

or you can contact us by telephone (see my first post)

Thank you for your support.

Count us in for 3 Reg. ZRTKAT and crew are coming up and your trails are always the best. :right_on: Can't wait to get a burger at Ernies.

I will be buying my permit from you guys this year. I always buy my permits from Northern Ontario since I ride most of my miles (KM for those of you who have forgotten what miles are.. :woot: ) up there. I have a lot of respect for club members that make things happen and aren't afraid to ask for us to buy a permit and support the effort put forward..can't wait to ride "F" again this year.... :D:D

Hi Reg,

We already got two permits last week, from your club, through the internet! That'll be fantastic if you can get that trail through from Dub to Chap! Hopefully we can get up that way this year. Best of Luck!

C'MON EVERYBODY! GO FOR THE DUB!

GO FOR THE DUB! [/b]

I sense the makings of a t-shirt.

:-P

GO FOR THE DUB! [/b]

I sense the makings of a t-shirt.

:-P

And a trademark :whatever:

I have just applied to register WELCOME TO F TRAIL and WELCOME TO THE F TRAIL and WELCOME TO THE F%^& TRAIL so you will have to pay me if you want to use any of them. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys, I'm happy to see this link, reg worked very hard on this project, he had alot of work to do to get permits. Good Job Buddy.... now its my turn on the field to over see the project..... heading out again tomorow after i take care of a few things for my business. I'm very tierd and sore from my day, but its makes me want o go back even more when i see suport from you guys like this. Thanks Guys... it means alot :) it realy do. Thanks again.

Being able to purchase your permit on line and select the area that you ride is a great idea. :right_on: I just purchased a permit for one of my sleds from an area that I often ride in Southern Ontario and the other from District 13, Club Alouette Dubreuilville. My group is planning a tour up that way in February and we would really like to see that F trail open and groomed.

Hope you make your 100 permit sales. :cheers:

Being able to purchase your permit on line and select the area that you ride is a great idea. :right_on: I just purchased a permit for one of my sleds from an area that I often ride in Southern Ontario and the other from District 13, Club Alouette Dubreuilville. My group is planning a tour up that way in February and we would really like to see that F trail open and groomed.

Hope you make your 100 permit sales. :cheers:

Thank you

What are the permit sales at now? Are you close to 100?

Done ! Ernies.gif

Shouldn't that be "Ernie Burger's" instead?

When I was there _ he just made me my own burger. I didn't eat his.

???

Archived