This is gonna take some getting used to

firecat7

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's start fresh and ditch the pink bunny and the other fruity characters.

Wow, welcome to you too!

Pick your own avatar, as long as it's not offensive, then to each his own.

If you choose not to look at it, you can turn it off in your control panel.

:twisted:

And the hijacking too. :evil:

Very imature.

Aren't you guilty of this with this post???? The post thread topic was getting used to.............fruity charachters and such..........

Think we just caught you highjacking........... :P

And the hijacking too. :evil:

Very imature.

And this is worse than what? This forum a place that I created for my friends and guests to enjoy.. Lots of chitchat and stuff that might not be on most snowmobile site, but it is what it is.. Just relax and take this forum and the members for what they are.......

In your user control panel you have something called friends and foes.. If you don't want to read a members postings, add them as foes and you won't see their posts.

I hope you enjoy the new upgraded forum...

PS: The bunny, monkey and mouse are like my wacky pets :D

I can see that this thread is going to go over like the proverbial lead ballon.

Those "fruity characters" are a major part of this forum whether you approve of US or not. As the owner of this forum has said to me many times,"Sean, I think of OC as my recroom and I treat it as such". Well, we just happen to be attending a costume PARTY in Rick's recroom. No harm, no foul. If their was, Rick would kick us out of the party. This isn't HCS where swearing and name calling is allowed or DooTalk where all we do is talk tech. The owner likes to party with his friends. You can choose to become one of his invited guests or you can choose not to but I suggest you don't pick on his friends.

Signed Doonut aka Tinkerphant, the doughnut dropping Sumo Ballerina. ( Avatar courtesy of the host )

I can see that this thread is going to go over like the proverbial lead ballon.

Those "fruity characters" are a major part of this forum whether you approve of US or not. As the owner of this forum has said to me many times,"Sean, I think of OC as my recroom and I treat it as such". Well, we just happen to be attending a costume PARTY in Rick's recroom. No harm, no foul. If their was, Rick would kick us out of the party. This isn't HCS where swearing and name calling is allowed or DooTalk where all we do is talk tech. The owner likes to party with his friends. You can choose to become one of his invited guests or you can choose not to but I suggest you don't pick on his friends.

Signed Doonut aka Tinkerphant, the doughnut dropping Sumo Ballerina. ( Avatar courtesy of the host )

Well said, Doonut. One of the main reasons I continue to come back to OC is because of those characters (yes, you're included in that group :) ). Rick has done a wonderful thing here ... bringing people who love snowmobiling together while not taking themselves too seriously. I'm probably (okay, definitely) guilty of 'hijacking' and joking around, but it is all in fun.

I love this zoo! :D

Yeah,,,there it is,,that's the thing I was thinking of, that fruity thing with the pink dress,and don't tell me I'm in trouble already...I'm still learning how to navigate this new set up.

Yeah,,,there it is,,that's the thing I was thinking of, that fruity thing with the pink dress,and don't tell me I'm in trouble already...I'm still learning how to navigate this new set up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: No your not in trouble... But rabbit season IS NOW OPEN...... Do you like the new features????

New features,hell I'm still trying to figure the old ones out.Let me get my gun if it's rabbit season and when its it crapping dancer season :P

Well said, Doonut. One of the main reasons I continue to come back to OC is because of those characters (yes, you're included in that group :) ). Rick has done a wonderful thing here ... bringing people who love snowmobiling together while not taking themselves too seriously. I'm probably (okay, definitely) guilty of 'hijacking' and joking around, but it is all in fun.

I agree. While sometimes a source of information, it is more often a good laugh in the middle of a day.

To change would be a real tragedy.

I'm not sure what to be more offended by, being called a fruitty animal by a cat lover, or being referred to as Rick's Pet?? :shock:

[quote="LuvMyViper

I think the old forum server was made by Arctic Cat

I think the old forum server was made by Arctic Cat :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol::lol:

LMV, Let's hope this one is a Yamaha :lol::lol:

Let's hope not ... I couldn't handle the board going offline again after only a week! ;)

I agree. While sometimes a source of information, it is more often a good laugh in the middle of a day.

To change would be a real tragedy.

There is lots of great information in the District Sections................more serious! ;)

I'm not sure what to be more offended by, being called a fruitty animal by a cat lover, or being referred to as Rick's Pet?? :shock:

I had to have 7 or 8 showers after that comment! :shock:

Funny how many rabbit seasons have passed and the pink bunny is still Here!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Quick like a bunny! (Thats from Mrs UTS! ;) )

Also I take no offense from someone who owns a firecat. Too much sadness there! :P

Quick like a bunny! (Thats from Mrs UTS! ;) )

I am not sure thats something to brag about :lol:

DOH ..did i just hijack this :?:

my bad :twisted:

that was the point!

:? What was ? :?

Exactly! :o

Really like these new smilies!

Archived