This is gonna take some getting used to

firecat7

Quick like a bunny! (Thats from Mrs UTS! ;) )

I am not sure thats something to brag about :lol:

DOH ..did i just hijack this :?:

my bad :twisted:

that was the point!

:? What was ? :?

Exactly! :o

Really like these new smilies!

He's on Third !

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick like a bunny! (Thats from Mrs UTS! ;) )

I am not sure thats something to brag about :lol:

DOH ..did i just hijack this :?:

my bad :twisted:

that was the point!

:? What was ? :?

Exactly! :o

Really like these new smilies!

He's on Third !

:? Who :?

Just noticed this topic has mushroomed.

We're having a spring thaw in January, the forum is up after a hiatus, and things may be goofier than usual.

As we all know, the answer to a question/topic is usually in the first few exchanges. This forum is great for that reason.

The banter is optional. I think it adds to the forum (I belong to a boating forum, and things rarely go beyond 4-6 posts).

Some people know each other through business (ie sled repairs/sales); lodging; charity events, etc.

It's an open forum, and the trail reports, etc. will come once the snow falls.

P.S - I saw the sun today. First time in a while. Enjoy folks. We have a lot to be grateful for. See you on the trails.

Calm calm, everyone sit down with the pelican and have a drink. Feathers are better than fur flying.....

I'm with you - this equine is gonna kick back (pardon the pun), relax, (make mine a shot of tequila and hold the fruit please), and enjoy the read! What better place to be when you can't be out on the trails?

I love this place!

Calm calm, everyone sit down with the pelican and have a drink. Feathers are better than fur flying.....

I'm with you - this equine is gonna kick back (pardon the pun), relax, (make mine a shot of tequila and hold the fruit please), and enjoy the read! What better place to be when you can't be out on the trails?

I love this place!

I agree, this is a great place. I used to belong to other forums be they got too big. This forum reminds me of Cheers, a place you want to go to after a long day at work and everyone knows your name. Although, I am still trying to figure out who here is Coach, Norm, Cliff, and Woody. And Giddy, I am holding my fruit, not sure how that helps but I will keep holding my fruit until the trails open again.

Although, I am still trying to figure out who here is Coach, Norm, Cliff, and Woody..

ahhhhh, he didn't just say that did he? :P

Although, I am still trying to figure out who here is Coach, Norm, Cliff, and Woody..

Sadly, yes. Here come another 25 posts about woodies. :roll:

Okay, I will start. My last name is Wood and off course I have heard ever deviation. We have a new hire in our office; his name is Richard Warren. He likes to call himself Dick Warren (on his business card). He plays on this with new customers all the time. Given his age, I bet it is.

I'll nominate myself for Norm - sauntered down to my end of the bar - pass me down a cold one Sam.

Okay, I will start. My last name is Wood and off course I have heard ever deviation. We have a new hire in our office; his name is Richard Warren. He likes to call himself Dick Warren (on his business card). He plays on this with new customers all the time. Given his age, I bet it is.

OK - f7 NO MORE TEQUILA FOR YOU! :shock:

I'll nominate myself for Norm - sauntered down to my end of the bar - pass me down a cold one Sam.

Ontariof7 wants to be Woody. Warren or otherwise :P

Who has a Woody?

tell me I didn't just say that out loud!

Who has a Woody?

you did :shock:

Who has a Woody?

Okay, I will be Woody (goes with the pickle I carry in my pocket) . Who wants to be Diane?

Who has a Woody?

Okay, I will be Woody (goes with the pickle I carry in my pocket) . Who wants to be Diane?

oh STG ?

Who has a Woody?

oh STG ?

:D I'm ON ! (so to speak) :D

I'm trembling with anticipation - Who's Sam ????

Who has a Woody?

oh STG ?

Dom?

Who has a Woody?

oh STG ?

Dom?

Sam was as thick as two planks and an unrepentent misogynist. But he wasn't that bad. :!:

A sense a writers' strike looming !

Who has a Woody?

oh STG ?

Dom?

Sam was as thick as two planks and an unrepentent misogynist. But he wasn't that bad. :!:

ok Canuck then ?

Who has a Woody?

oh STG ?

Dom?

ok Canuck then ?

Too smart for Sam. This is too nerve wracking for someone of my delicate psyche.

I'm switching (there's that word again) to the role of Cliff. I can think of thousands of useless things to say. :D

Archived