This is gonna take some getting used to

firecat7

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D I'm ON ! (so to speak) :D

I'm trembling with anticipation - Who's Sam ????

Dom?

Sam was as thick as two planks and an unrepentent misogynist. But he wasn't that bad. :!:

A sense a writers' strike looming !

ok Canuck then ?

Too smart for Sam. This is too nerve wracking for someone of my delicate psyche.

I'm switching (there's that word again) to the role of Cliff. I can think of thousands of useless things to say. :D

I'd suggest wenailem1 but he is not yet around to defend himself which would then make his better half diane

Dom?

Sam was as thick as two planks and an unrepentent misogynist. But he wasn't that bad. :!:

ok Canuck then ?

Too smart for Sam. This is too nerve wracking for someone of my delicate psyche.

I'm switching (there's that word again) to the role of Cliff. I can think of thousands of useless things to say. :D

I'd suggest wenailem1 but he is not yet around to defend himself which would then make his better half diane

BTW, where is wenailem1 ?

(readers will duly note the circularity of these posts)

Dom?

ok Canuck then ?

Just a couple of days in and we have already fubarred the quote process :oops:

Dom?

ok Canuck then ?

LOL ! :lol::lol:

Dom?

ok Canuck then ?

Evil could play Rebecca ?

Dom?

ok Canuck then ?

Evil could play Rebecca ?

Or Carla ? lol

I've sent an e-mail to Sandman ... know they're busy working around the house. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they're back.

Any more volunteers for translators? :)

I could definately be Carla, just ask my family!!! :lol:

I can see the resemblance in your avatar, wannago! ;)

I bet Domino would say I could be Lilith ...

don't ask

I could definately be Carla, just ask my family!!! :lol:

I can see the resemblance in your avatar, wannago! ;)

Definately, and my signature is right on the mark too!

Man have I missed this place, I haven't had to replace a keyboard in months!

I agree this is the best forum ever. It's the first place I visit when I wake up in the morning (more like afternoon/evening :oops: ).

Any nominations for Coach ?

STG! :lol:

Yes. Motion is carried. :lol:

Hey guys and gals just want to put in my 2 cents.....speakin' of the Mouse , Monkey and the Rabbit....I have only crossed paths with the Mouse and his band of crumb eaters in the far North (Elliot Lake) and my thoughts are that these people are really and truly the cream of the crop when it comes down to avid , die hard snow enthusiats who love nothing better than havin' a fun safe ride while meeting all and every snowmobilers who cross their paths. The wife and I had a great time with them.

Having said that I'm absolutely positive we would love to meet up with the famous Monkey and Rabbit at some point to see just who is the best out of the infamous "BIG THREE" Not that we have branded the Mouse with that honor just yet but the voting won't be over till all 3 have had a chance to state their case ,,, so to speak!!! And I will have to give our administrator an honorable mention as we met him briefly on a shortened tour with a ousted OC member in Dorset.

So while I'm rambling I would just like to add that all the members of this forum are more than welcome in my home anytime!!!

Well done Rick :D:D

rambling I would just like to add that all the members of this forum are more than welcome in my home anytime!!!

Lets all show up at once. OOOOOOOOOOOPARTY at the tazman's place :D:D

rambling I would just like to add that all the members of this forum are more than welcome in my home anytime!!!

I'm in!!!

I'm in!!!

Party time at taz's ... who's bringin' the beer?

Archived