Haliburton Forest

Fred Quimby

Groomers are out. They expect to open their trail system Friday. :woot::woot::wavey:

We're there Boxing Day and Dec. 27th, if anyone else is in the area.

Yamaha Apex (Blue) and Yamaha Venture 2 - up (Black).

I'm off work, so that could be good timing.

One sides says that's just screaming "good time" but .....the other side says...daughters wedding to pay for..pick and choose for 2010...this just really hummmmmmmmmmmmm, compromise is the right term I'm told!

One sides says that's just screaming "good time" but .....the other side says...daughters wedding to pay for..pick and choose for 2010...this just really hummmmmmmmmmmmm, compromise is the right term I'm told!

tell them to elope it is cheaper !

Will be at the cottage for New Years. That wille the first opportunity to ride. Planning on a trip into HF and hopefully with though cold, the HCSA trails will be open too. With 100 cm's of snow to work with, things should be pretty good. I don't see and mild weather in the next two week window.

if anybody is there wedn and see a CFR 800 (black),800 doo and a vector,may sure to say hello!!!!!

Hey Bill //////////You have no idea what has been offered. She's bound and determined on the "big" wedding. And , dad's girls get what they want.. :):):)

Hey Bill //////////You have no idea what has been offered. She's bound and determined on the "big" wedding. And , dad's girls get what they want.. :):):)

I wish them all the happiness in the world .

You can buy them a ladder for about $100.00 which leaves lots of gas money for the sleds. I saw a snowmobile wedding on Snowmobiler TV show last year.... maybe you could convince her that would be a good idea. That way you might be able to justify a couple of new white sleds as well.

anybody ride the forest this weekend? Interested in seeing some pics.

from today,,,

HalForest09_3.jpg

HalForest09_4.jpg

HalForest09_5.jpg

HalForest09_6.jpg

HalForest09_7.jpg

Wow looks nice. Thought they had more snow than that by the reports of others. Looks good just the same.

Great photos.

December 16th. Lots of snow. :woot:

Nic pics you bastard !!!! :rotflmao: Honestly you just damaged the productivity of several individuals who are now dreaming of sledding

Dang.... there goes my day.... stuck in the office wishing I was somewhere else....

Some people are just evil... especially when they do this to you mid week. Wouldn't be so bad if it was a weekend.

I recognize that Apex. Don't the rest of you guys in Pefferlaw ever work!

Lucky B@stards! :rotflmao::o

Nic pics you bastard !!!! :rotflmao: Honestly you just damaged the productivity of several individuals who are now dreaming of sledding

Dang.... there goes my day.... stuck in the office wishing I was somewhere else....

Some people are just evil... especially when they do this to you mid week. Wouldn't be so bad if it was a weekend.

yea,yea,think of me sat night when I am working,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hey where in HF was that? Looks like Wildcat trail up near the Gorge?

Apex rider had mobile office in tact,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

other 2 are bums,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Does anyone in Pefferlaw work ? ? :P :poke: :P :rotflmao:

Apparently about as hard as they do in Housey's Rapids... :rotflmao: :poke: :poke: :P

Does anyone in Pefferlaw work ? ? :P :poke: :P :rotflmao:

Apparently about as hard as they do in Housey's Rapids... :rotflmao: :poke: :poke: :P

OUCH !!!

nope,the first few were trail to Marsden lake,,,,by accident,trying to find trail to power lines,,, :banghead::banghead: ,man things look different when you miss a year, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

nope,the first few were trail to Marsden lake,,,,by accident,trying to find trail to power lines,,, :banghead::banghead: ,man things look different when you miss a year, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Even in HF he can find a BFN trip!!! :poke:

Archived