Winter in Muskoka and Im sledless!

UsedtoSkidoo

That's it?, what are we, desperate housewives here?, we have to wait till next week to find out? :D

He's too embarassed to say!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

You sure? Not even a little? :poke:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's it?, what are we, desperate housewives here?, we have to wait till next week to find out? :D

No I just hate saying things til there done.

I got a great deal. It has two year engine warranty , the Walker Evans Shocks and in great shape.........Price was phenomenal!

Hey Spidey, you should have been north. Tons of snow up there.

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

You sure? Not even a little? :poke:

Nope. I would be embarrassed If I bought another Ski-doo 800 ptek.............does that count. Piece of crap!

I got a great deal. It has two year engine warranty , the Walker Evans Shocks and in great shape.........Price was phenomenal!

Congrats on the new ride UTS! :cheers:

Anyone want to be a "Ski-doo" suit? :P

No thank you.... :rotflmao:

I give you good deal!!!!!!! :wavey:

I 'll even throw in my "pink" Ski-doo thong.........................only slightly used, on extremely long sled trips! :P

Anyone want to be a "Ski-doo" suit? :P

I gave up on that dream when I discovered that I could become an astronaut or fireman instead. I bet STG would take you up on the offer, though. :P

Odd you were think that. Although, I could be convinced. Who is the owner ? ;)

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

hey those are nice sleds .......it will look even better once you take the polaris decals off and put some pink bunnies on the side :mrgreen:

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

hey those are nice sleds .......it will look even better once you take the polaris decals off and put some pink bunnies on the side :mrgreen:

Don't encourage him! :crazy: :P

I 'll even throw in my "pink" Ski-doo thong.........................only slightly used, on extremely long sled trips! :P

Last I heard that was a very brown thong and smells like chicken wings :puke::puke:

A pink sled with bunnies on it.. wayyy too cool... I will pay for the oc.com mural..... And a pink seat with zerba stripes...

Congratulations on the new ride UTS! Hope you have better luck!

Thanks, I just want to ride the damn thing and not have it blow up! :(

Let me ride it!!!! :twisted:

Congrats on the new sled they drive very well. Any idea as to the cause of the failure of the old sled . It would be interesting to know what made it doo it

Not sure and I will keep my comments to myself...............

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

Ummmm..................no...............I wouldnt want anyone to encourage me! :P

Congrats on the new whip UTS, hopefully this one will stay together for you. Was talking to the folks and they mentioned and sent me a pic of the snow, wish I could have been up but had the sister in law and 2 additional kids all weekend.......

I'm heading up December 5th, hoping to help the club out if they are doing work that weekend, and if i'm lucky, run the fields a little.

Cudney showed me my old motor on Saturday and wow................the damage was absolutely incredible.

I cant believe it!

That was yours!!!??? I was at Bills Saturday, picking up some reeds. That's a thorough job.

Yes. On the workbench. I must have just missed you.

The whole back half of the motor was gone on the pto side................YIKES! :o

Next time up, head north to the first cross street (2nd Ave) and turn right. I'm about 2 K' down on the left, #40, just before you get to the lake.

Congrats on the new whip UTS, hopefully this one will stay together for you. Was talking to the folks and they mentioned and sent me a pic of the snow, wish I could have been up but had the sister in law and 2 additional kids all weekend.......

I'm heading up December 5th, hoping to help the club out if they are doing work that weekend, and if i'm lucky, run the fields a little.

Thanks. Im looking forward to it. Ive ridden a rev since 2003 so Im looking forward to a new ride!

Good luck on working the trails. Hopefully there is some snow.

Cudney showed me my old motor on Saturday and wow................the damage was absolutely incredible.

I cant believe it!

That was yours!!!??? I was at Bills Saturday, picking up some reeds. That's a thorough job.

Yes. On the workbench. I must have just missed you.

The whole back half of the motor was gone on the pto side................YIKES! :o

Next time up, head north to the first cross street (2nd Ave) and turn right. I'm about 2 K' down on the left, #40, just before you get to the lake.

not too far at all.......

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

sorry...i knew there was something wrong with him .....but i didn`t know he was that bad :mrgreen:

Nope!

07 Dragon 700.........

sorry...i knew there was something wrong with him .....but i didn`t know he was that bad :mrgreen:

never assume! :o

Archived