Winter in Muskoka and Im sledless!

UsedtoSkidoo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know UTS, having looked at your list, can't say I blame you, I would have been gone awhile ago. I'm Polaris brand loyal mostly because there product has rarely, if ever, failed me. If I was having non stop issues, onward for me too

Hey Spidey,

They all have issue's Im hoping that the new one will have less issues...............like starting and moving on snow would be a great start! :P

You blew up one ski doo and you jumped ship? :wtf:

Yeah. One skidoo that he bought used. He should be putting a hit man on the previous owner instead of turning Poo. :roll:

How is your GTX500SS doing? :P

Who knows, who cares.

I was on a brand new sled in days; the dealer swapped it out during the week without any questions or argument and I didn't miss a mile on the trails. I love how they supported me. :D:D

Lets see,

2003.5 800 BM- cracked rails, shocks went, motor lost compression to about 120,(Bomby ring problem) clucthing was circumspect depending on hour. By the end of 3000 miles couldnt pass Bro-in-laws mxz 600 (He never maintains the damn thing either!)

2003 Rev 600ho, motor blown (Bomby ring problem),

2004 440 cracked rails, busted nun(tree! but i hit the damn thing sideways at 5mph :wtf: )

2005 800x less than 2000 miles driven by little old lady to church when I bought it, blown motor(and I do mean blown, not in the STG/Viper kind of way either!) :curse:

Not really interested in giving my money to Ski-doo for awhile. But if they build that 4tec into a 215hp supercharged sub 500lb'er then maybe! ;)

Although Cudney was raving about his 800r..............said best motor he ever had. I may look at 800 etec when it comes out....................

Right now Ski-doo can blow my motor!.............................Oh wait they already did! :P

Ouch !!!!!!! any anger management issues?

He's a maaaaaaaad bunny wabbit. :curse:

Lets see,

2003.5 800 BM- cracked rails, shocks went, motor lost compression to about 120,(Bomby ring problem) clucthing was circumspect depending on hour. By the end of 3000 miles couldnt pass Bro-in-laws mxz 600 (He never maintains the damn thing either!)

2003 Rev 600ho, motor blown (Bomby ring problem),

2004 440 cracked rails, busted nun(tree! but i hit the damn thing sideways at 5mph :wtf: )

2005 800x less than 2000 miles driven by little old lady to church when I bought it, blown motor(and I do mean blown, not in the STG/Viper kind of way either!) :curse:

Not really interested in giving my money to Ski-doo for awhile. But if they build that 4tec into a 215hp supercharged sub 500lb'er then maybe! ;)

Although Cudney was raving about his 800r..............said best motor he ever had. I may look at 800 etec when it comes out....................

Right now Ski-doo can blow my motor!.............................Oh wait they already did! :P

Ouch !!!!!!! any anger management issues?

He's a maaaaaaaad bunny wabbit. :curse:

Maybe it's his driving! :wtf:

Ya Think? :whatever:

Ya Think? :whatever:

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I'll quit picking on the bunny!

The bunny doesnt mind.............I like to be picked on.........

I would say driving but how in the hell do I crack rails on a race sled? Seems like flimsy bomby stuff. See the new 600RS. isssues, issues, issues...........

Anyway, I just bought a kid peeing on Ski-doo sticker for my truck........... :P

Yeah. One skidoo that he bought used. He should be putting a hit man on the previous owner instead of turning Poo. :roll:

How is your GTX500SS doing? :P

Who knows, who cares.

I was on a brand new sled in days; the dealer swapped it out during the week without any questions or argument and I didn't miss a mile on the trails. I love how they supported me. :D:D

I was impressed too! ;):D

Anyway, I just bought a kid peeing on Ski-doo sticker for my truck........... :P

I just bought a kid peeing on a truck for my Ski-doo .......... :P :P

How much did that cost? Where did you find the kid? :P

Thailand.

Today I'm going to buy the sticker too. :roll:

Maybe one of a kid peeing on a bunny in a truck :P

Thailand.

Today I'm going to buy the sticker too. :roll:

Maybe one of a kid peeing on a bunny in a truck :P

Will it have a Ski-doo in the back of the truck?

Archived