Longlac?

signfan

Anyone on here ride Hearst to Greenstone this past weekend?  If so how was it?  Worth the trip next week?  Also how was Kap to Hearst?

2 hours ago, signfan said:

Anyone on here ride Hearst to Greenstone this past weekend?  If so how was it?  Worth the trip next week?  Also how was Kap to Hearst?

"Revrnd" drove to Cochrane yesterday but decided to continue driving to Hearst instead of riding based on comments from Mrs. Turbo Doo who rode the corridor this past weekend.

Lots of reports on Facebook, 705 Snowmobiles. Here is one from this afternoon.

IMG_7484.thumb.png.e57b93fa9c764112cf099eda97a3a9f8.png

IMG_7485.thumb.png.a2af99f2976a1f0a8dea10e8e5152091.png

• Thanks 1

that looks horrible - I can get better conditions close to any arena in Ontario.

Season is done!

• Like 1

Just about all the clubs have closed their trails now. even in the far nord corridor. Ski

If you search on Facebook for "Follow Her North", Mylene has posted 2 videos today showing conditions around Hearst. She says that the intown trails are done. You will need to trailer out to where the trails get better.

I don't know how to link to Facebook here. She is a guide and has openings if you want to ride to Moosonee this coming weekend.

https://www.followhernorth.com/

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

If you search on Facebook for "Follow Her North", Mylene has posted 2 videos today showing conditions around Hearst. She says that the intown trails are done. You will need to trailer out to where the trails get better.

I don't know how to link to Facebook here. She is a guide and has openings if you want to ride to Moosonee this coming weekend.

https://www.followhernorth.com/

I have been following her website, she has quite a few pics from this year, her trips to James Bay.....not much snow. Lots of exposed rocks. Just a crazy year.