New Trailer Opinions

Spanky

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

Opinions on Excalibur trailers in Brampton?

I have bought a couple of boat trailers from them.     They seemed fine but I had very easy transactions that were pretty hard to screw up.   

53 minutes ago, Re:Leaf said:

6A9BDE66-4F35-4EE0-9D5C-BE69C69C4C64.thumb.png.d9d29473898deaab9888d0a8265aa3b1.png

I found this prostarr for sale on kijiji 👍

Looks like Blakes    sleds inside look like his too     hoping all is well     I got mine the same day he got his trailer  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, volunteer2 said:

Looks like Blakes    sleds inside look like his too     hoping all is well     I got mine the same day he got his trailer  

Yes, it does.....I do not recall seeing any posts from him yet this season, usually do, especially when the season starts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoney said:

Yes, it does.....I do not recall seeing any posts from him yet this season, usually do, especially when the season starts.

I was thinking he would be out beating the forest roads with this new snow. Strange we haven't heard from him. I hope he's OK.

• Like 3

On 12/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, Spanky said:

I currently have a 2021 Triton XT10-101, and am looking to buy/order an enclosed trailer for next winter.  It will be kept long-term, and aluminum is preferred.  I'm open to opinions on torsion vs. leaf spring, but I don't want brakes and prefer single axle.  My number one priority is quality and longevity.  I've owned a couple Triton XT10-101's and have been happy with them.  

The enclosed ones I'm considering are:

TC Series - Triton Trailers (would like opinions on the benefits of the LR low-rider option)

Pro Starr Hybrid (Rear Ramp Door) 8.5′ Wide Snowmobile – Action Trailers

My understanding is that the inline (narrower) trailers are called hybrids?  I'm not familiar with the benefits to these, as they are more money, but would like to hear your thoughts.  The ones I've seen online are:

https://reinharttrailers.com/products/triton-tc-167/ 

Aluminum Pro Starr Bullitt Series (Rear Ramp Door) 7′ Wide Inline Hybrid Snowmobile – Action Trailers

I've also found this trailer from Beckner:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373581100568029/permalink/835678371024964/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Any and all opinions and input welcome.

I have a Triton TC 167, it is a great trailer, easy to pull (had a F150, now have a Ranger), both tow it well. Easy to load/unload the sleds. The trailer height is the only real drawback as you will crack your head more than once, and with a helmet on, you have to be fully bent over. Any inline trailer should work fine.

• Like 2