WTB Yamaha Ovation

whits-end

Tri city cycle in Waterloo has a 1991 Bravo 250. Asking 1995 on there website. They have had it for awhile, so you might get a deal. 

11 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

Tri city cycle in Waterloo has a 1991 Bravo 250. Asking 1995 on there website. They have had it for awhile, so you might get a deal. 

I think that is what they sold for new 

On 11/9/2016 at 7:26 AM, whits-end said:

Our son is looking for an Ovation for our grandaughter.  If you know of any for sale please let us know.

Thank You.

If I recall correctly, the Ovations were a tippy/somewhat dangerous sled, but I don't recall the years?

Not sure how old your GD is but I'd be looking for something different like an 340 Indy Lite or a small Doo 340, or whatever size they are.

I have a '95 Ovation. Not tippy at all. My daughter rides it. I take it out occasionally and the smile on my face!! It has a smaller jack seat and she has driven me around. Great sled for a novice rider or simply for me to ride and giggle.

Good luck in your search. I never seen allot of these sleds in mid 90's so finding one could be tough. I will keep my eyes open though. 

There's one for sale I just noticed in Hillsdale, just outside of Barrie. It's on Kijiji as well. They are asking $1200

On 11/13/2016 at 0:05 PM, Irv said:

If I recall correctly, the Ovations were a tippy/somewhat dangerous sled, but I don't recall the years?

Not sure how old your GD is but I'd be looking for something different like an 340 Indy Lite or a small Doo 340, or whatever size they are.

My mistake, it was the Inviter I was thinking of. A friend of a friend had one years ago who had a bad accident riding one, due to the tippiness/ill handling, he said?

I knew both guys knew their sleds and that is what I am basing my opinion on based on what they said about them, but never having ridden one myself, I can't say with 100% certainty that is indeed the case?

anchorjan2012.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if your on FB but there is a guy named Hunter Lovelace selling for for $2500 looks to be in good shape.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/887577234594265/permalink/1392749587410358/?sale_post_id=1392749587410358

Archived