2012 Ski-Doo GSXse 600HO ETEC - perfect!

whiskywizard

Well cared for, well equipped 2012 GSX se, with all service and all updates done by Northland Recreation. This sled is essentially perfect condition with less than 2500km on it. Fast, reliable, great handling and comfortable for saddle-bagging too. Amazing fuel and oil economy. 
Electric start. 
Electronic reverse. 
Air suspension adjustable on the fly. 
Heated seat, grips and throttle. 
Track 15"x137"x1.25" Camoplast Ripsaw with 96 Woody's Grand Master studs up the middle. 
Triple point carbide Bergstrom Skegs on the skis, with OEM carbides moved to the outside. 
Brand new OEM spare drive belt. 
Options include heavy-duty rear bumper, tow hitch, mirrors, 2pr LinQ mounts. 
Only ever used BRP full synthetic oil and premium ethanol-free fuel. 
2-up LinQ 1+1 passenger seat (BRP part number 860200575) with handholds and backrest available but not included at this price. 

Asking $9000 - located between Lindsay & Bobcaygeon.

Reply by email or PM, and include your phone number if you want a reply. 

No trades please. I won't respond to lowball offers. 

Sounds too good to be true, right? This is my wife's sled, and she hates the cold. She won't be riding again - ever.   :-(  Are you riding this winter, or just watching? Braaap :-)

post-22643-0-06388600-1448977947_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-82264800-1448978646_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-70006100-1448978004_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-08741400-1448978014_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-82519400-1448978019_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-66176000-1448978029_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-12642400-1448978039_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-51755100-1448978052_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-22237600-1448978062_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-30402600-1448978071_thumb.jpg

post-22643-0-03771700-1448978080_thumb.jpg

Whiskyward let me try this sled last winter. Its a very comfortable and responsive machine in great condition.

You should buy it and then an APEX and you can have at least one of each brand! :lol:

Whiskyward let me try this sled last winter. Its a very comfortable and responsive machine in great condition.

X 2.

Mrs. irREVerent put 8,000 trouble-free kms on hers (identical sled, except it was a 2013), including several saddle-bag trips in Quebec and northern Ontario.  

BTW, whiskywizard...you forgot to mention the tilt-adjustable handlebars.

Good luck with the sale...should get snapped up pretty quickly.

Around this weekend! I have been looking for a gsx SE!

X 2.

Mrs. irREVerent put 8,000 trouble-free kms on hers (identical sled, except it was a 2013), including several saddle-bag trips in Quebec and northern Ontario.  

BTW, whiskywizard...you forgot to mention the tilt-adjustable handlebars.

Good luck with the sale...should get snapped up pretty quickly.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. And yes - forgot to mention the handlebars.  :-)

The GSX is almost sold.  Deal is cut; young guy from Arnprior has a bank draft ready and is coming this weekend to collect it. I said I'd hold it 'til Sunday for him. He seems to be the reliable type and I'm the trusting type.   :D

The 600 ETEC is  a very comfortable, reliable, good all-around sled ... not as fast as the 800, but fast enough. What distance you lose to the big dogs on the lake runs you regain at the fuel stops.  :lol:

I am sorry to see both my Ski-Doos go, but my run-in with cancer has really kicked the crap out of me. I've lost much muscle mass and have no stamina.  Deep down, I know I can't ride this winter.  I can't even lift the back end of a sled so I'm no use to anybody if anyone gets stuck. And if I had to walk out of the bush, I wouldn't make it very far. Plus, Mrs. Wizard has decided she formally hates the cold, so I was maintaining that second sled/permits/insurance just for visitors only.   So I'm clearing the toy shed out and I'll do the BRP Spring order thing for a new sled for the 2016/17 season. 

The young guy from arnprior will be a happy man. Very nice sled. Get well soon whiskey and stay strong.

I am sorry to see both my Ski-Doos go, but my run-in with cancer has really kicked the crap out of me. I've lost much muscle mass and have no stamina.  Deep down, I know I can't ride this winter.  I can't even lift the back end of a sled so I'm no use to anybody if anyone gets stuck. And if I had to walk out of the bush, I wouldn't make it very far. Plus, Mrs. Wizard has decided she formally hates the cold, so I was maintaining that second sled/permits/insurance just for visitors only.   So I'm clearing the toy shed out and I'll do the BRP Spring order thing for a new sled for the 2016/17 season. 

You'll look good riding a 2017 Enduro SE with the 800 etec.

Unless of course you drive over to Gravenhurst this winter, and stay in practice by trying out my Cats....in which case you may have to apologize to your friend at Northland Rec and explain why you've become buddies with Arnie. LOL

If the deal falls thru let me know and I will take it!

post-22473-0-77229000-1449011495_thumb.jpg

Never had the pleasure to ride with or meet you Whiskeywizard but my thoughts are with you in what you are going through.  Hope to meet you on the trails and on nice new shiny Polaris Axys...lol... when you kick the cancers ass right where it belongs...

Never had the pleasure to ride with or meet you Whiskeywizard but my thoughts are with you in what you are going through. Hope to meet you on the trails and on nice new shiny Polaris Axys...lol... when you kick the cancers ass right where it belongs...

Thanks, Nunz. :-). If I switch to Polaris, my wife will need a new tattoo for my avatar.

And you'll need a new tow rope. ;)

Thanks for the nice comments guys. And yes - forgot to mention the handlebars.   :-)

The GSX is almost sold.  Deal is cut; young guy from Arnprior has a bank draft ready and is coming this weekend to collect it. I said I'd hold it 'til Sunday for him. He seems to be the reliable type and I'm the trusting type.   :D

The 600 ETEC is  a very comfortable, reliable, good all-around sled ... not as fast as the 800, but fast enough. What distance you lose to the big dogs on the lake runs you regain at the fuel stops.  :lol:

Congrats on the quick sale, ww...just as i expected, it went very quickly.

Hope your recovery continues steadily...good to hear that you are already focused positively on the future.   :right_on:  

Thanks, Nunz. :-). If I switch to Polaris, my wife will need a new tattoo for my avatar.

Turn the other cheek?

Archived