Where to Find a rental sled

AdamGamble

We have a big family snowmobile trip planned for the end of January in the Bracebridge area. Now most of us have sleds (7 out of 10) but they're will be a few needing to rent for a weekend. Looking for some advice on renting as I've always had my own machines and never had to.

Call Bill at Rosseau Road, He is one of the sponsors of the forum and rents sleds.

I think Wild Bill rents sleds. His business "rousseau road power sports" is a forum sponsor. There is also a place in Dwight that rents them. I believe it's called "back country tours".

I agree with Nunz. Lol he beat me to it

He beat me to it as well... I know Bill rents sleds, can deliver and provide the gear. I've been there when people were picking up their rental sleds. With him you can count on them being in top running condition as well.

Those Polaris guys are fast

X4 on bill. His prices are fair if not the best in the business when it comes to rentals. He rents artic cat sleds.

X5 Bill keeps his fleet in top notch shape and goes the extra mile to take care of his customers and their concerns!

do I hear a well deserved X6 from anyone

Adam - - WildBill gets my support too.

There are also sled rentals at Muskoka Wharf Marine in Gravenhurst (a local Snowcrest club supporter.)

Thanks for all the help boys! Will be talking to Bill at Rousseau for some info.

On an upcoming Port Severn - Huntsville group ride, a friend will rent a sled from Rosseau Road. Working on the group ride date with 02Sled next weekend.

Wildbill is the guy to talk to.Saw him today at at the sledarama  show in Peterborough today and yes he rents sleds,all ready to go and studded which is a bonus.

anyone have any rental vendors in the soo area? Ski

I know Jone's Power Sports in Wawa will be renting Pro-RMK's this season.  Part of their push to advertise and develop the "Top Secret Boodocking Location" (google it for more details/to check out the website), backcountry riding around the Wawa.  They have info on the rentals on their website.

looking more for trail sleds, for novice riders. 450-500 per day for mountain sleds would be a stretch for the guests I am thinking of. Ski

looking more for trail sleds, for novice riders. 450-500 per day for mountain sleds would be a stretch for the guests I am thinking of. Ski

Not much choice in your area. Too bad the owners of the hotel and reg couldn't start a small daily rental shop, with a few units. I believe the demand would be there.

Archived