French River Snowmobile Assoc.

Rich Saul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to give Nunz $20 and ask him to buy 2 for me...

Just ordered mine from Rich....If I win the ski-doo, Someone is going to get a good deal on it...lol

Just ordered mine from Rich....If I win the ski-doo, Someone is going to get a good deal on it...lol

Just let Karen try it before you raffle it away. Cheers!

Just let Karen try it before you raffle it away. Cheers!

Fack that idea..no thanks, not now not ever.....I will stay on the dark side for a long time to come...lol

My cheque is in the mail for four tickets.

Fack that idea..no thanks, not now not ever.....I will stay on the dark side for a long time to come...lol

I have a doo and my dad still has a poo.

• 2 months later...

Sent a check out today.

How many tickets have you sold so far. I will send a cheque for 4 too. Bought them last winter off a fellow that was visiting edge water! Great idea for sure.

Sent a check out today.

Ā 

x2.

Ā 

Heck, I'd change my avatar for that sled. :-P

Ā 

Good luck with the event.

x2.

Hahaha! Give it to the teacher to ride. Your fleet will be split for good then!

Sent a check out today.

Ā 

Thanks Scott, got yours in the mail, will go out this week.

x2.

Ā 

Ā 

I would like to see you change your avatar,Ā  you need to pm a phone # for the draw tickets, Hard to call a winner with no#

Thanks guys, itĀ  all helps a little club in the middle of a big picture!!

Ā 

Rich

Ā 

(sorry for the delay, wasĀ  deer hunting)

I'm not worried about a delay, we have until Feb 14thĀ  :-D

Ā 

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

Thank Rich Tickets showed up a couple of days ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Pal. Cheque is in the mail for 5 tickets. There has to be a cheaper way than mailing out the stubs as this goes directly against profit. I know this isn't your strong suit so maybe ask Bobbie ( politely that its) to scan the stubs and email that to me. You could put all five on one page and then file the ticket stubs at your end and I'd print at mine. Just a thought

Morning Pal. Cheque is in the mail for 5 tickets. There has to be a cheaper way than mailing out the stubs as this goes directly against profit. I know this isn't your strong suit so maybe ask Bobbie ( politely that its) to scan the stubs and email that to me. You could put all five on one page and then file the ticket stubs at your end and I'd print at mine. Just a thought

Great idea,Ā  Where were you earlier?Ā Ā  Should be good,

Ā 

ThanksĀ  Rich

Send a self address postage paid envelope along with your check. That way the club does lose the mail on each sale.

I refuse to be held hostage by Canada Post and the now ridiculous rate of postage.

I refuse to be held hostage by Canada Post and the now ridiculous rate of postage.

I can't remember the last time I put anything in the mail. 90% of what I get delivered is junk mail advertising other than a couple of bills and magazines there isn't any real value. Take away the junk mail advertising and they wouldn't have much to deliver.

Its Christmas card season which really winds me up that there couldn't be a reduced rate so people could actually afford to send cards.

I can't remember the last time I put anything in the mail. 90% of what I get delivered is junk mail advertising other than a couple of bills and magazines there isn't any real value. Take away the junk mail advertising and they wouldn't have much to deliver.

Don't forget about the number of jobs associated with it. I'm not talking about CPC jobs.

I have about the opposite situation.Ā  Probably about 10% is junk and half of that from the our MP!Ā  We regularly get parcels (mail ordered) delivered via Canada Post as well as most bills.Ā  We still mail most payments as well as I refuse to allow access to my banking information if possible.Ā  JMO

How's ticket sales coming Rich? Would be nice Christmas present for someone

Archived