1200 Doo coil pack needed in Cochrane

M-10 Ultra

Anybody currently in Cochrane have a spare coil pack for a 1200 Doo? We're down a machine and finding one on a Sunday morning is sure to be a challenge. We're staying at NAI. Thanks.

Anybody currently in Cochrane have a spare coil pack for a 1200 Doo? We're down a machine and finding one on a Sunday morning is sure to be a challenge. We're staying at NAI. Thanks.

try sending denis007 a pm maybe there is one in hearst 

The tech from the Cochrane Skidoo dealer is at the nai bar. He'll help you out.

The tech from the Cochrane Skidoo dealer is at the nai bar. He'll help you out.

I hope that was sarcasm. If he was really here last night and we didn't hook up with him, that would really stink.

I hope that was sarcasm. If he was really here last night and we didn't hook up with him, that would really stink.

No, sorry, it was meant to help. He is usually there most nights and, if not, the bartender knows how to get hold of him.

lol, too funny !!!  We've got one .... just a matter of digging it out ...

lol, too funny !!!  We've got one .... just a matter of digging it out ...

nice work denis,worth your weight in gold

nice work denis,worth your weight in gold

Glad to help a fellow OC'er .... even on a Sunday ... ;-)

Just another example of the fine people one finds here. Not the first time I've seen someone here helping out someone else in a bind and I'm sure it won't be the last... Great you were able to help out Denis.

All good, he might buy some stuff when he comes through tomorrow ... make a friend AND a customer maybe ....  :D

Thanks Denis

You are a good man, Denis, and a definite asset to our community.  Cheers!

Aaawww .... stop you'll make me blush ..... :-)

Thanks again Denis. I wish we were swinging through tomorrow, but it just isn't going to happen this year.

I put on 70 miles this morning while Jeff was heading West for the coil. It was a great solo ride on the east side canyon trail. Then we set out to take the long way to Smoothrock to catch some poutine at Smoothies for dinner, feeling like we had won the battle. Then I saw smoke from the leaking oil seal in my turbo, then I sat in the bush for over an hour and a half waiting for the trailer....

I think this trip was doomed from the start. But 10 years from now, the story will be legendary.

Too bad!  It sucks when a trip gets cut short.

Attago boys, keep on keepin' on.  Enjoy winter while it lasts !!!

Was it the centre coil by chance..

Archived