Where's it snowing? (March 3, 2015)

Canuck

It's slush in the GTA, but I'm wondering if anyone can report significant new snowfall for a ride tomorrow and another this weekend. 

Any Georgian Bay "lake effect" accumulation?

I'll check the weather radar, but local info. is preferred (unless it's from a wiseguy in Gaspe, lol)

About 5cm so far in Carnarvon and still snowing.

North Bay!

Now that's interesting! Weather radar shows 'snow' coming over Manitoulin and towards upper half of Algonquin Park.  Definitely North Bay!

Please let us know how much falls today.

THANKS for the info. Appreciate it.

Snowing here...just east of Parry Sound on the seguin...3" give or take. The wind is blowing it around though...

canuck

we're leaving cooch around 8:15 tomorrow morning,meetin blake in gravenhurst.riding lakes to mactier,we are heading to Sudbury but blake will be heading south again.

we received about 5 cm so far,with some freezing pellets...lights just blinked...o-boy...commence operation nite light

Well, you're heading into the snowbelt, WD. Enjoy

That's probably too ambitious if you factor in a ride up from GTA in the morning and the sled being in Coldwater.  I'll just do an "out and back" to Coldwater.

Thanks anyways. Have a great trip.

Weekend is shaping up nicely. Lots of new snow.

Not so local for you and more for info but about four inches of new stuff in Kirkland Lake since noonish today.

Snowing here in Deux Rivieres east of Mattawa and still coming down lightly. Expecting 5-10cm overnight. Just got back from a round trip from here to Stonecliffe and back. Top A is in fantastic shape. Looking forward to the MLSC Poker Run on Saturday.

big breaker just blew on hwy 11,big flash & boom...then .lights flickered...gonna be tuff nite

Have not looked outside but the hound just came in and he had a nice blanket of white on him 

We got about 5cm plus an icy crust.

Murdochville

Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 3.

Wednesday night, 4 March

Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 17.

It snowed most of the day in Apsley. A very slight bit of ice pellets.nothing right now @ 11:30 PM.

About 10cm here in belleville followed by some freezing rain over night. +1c out as I get ready to go to work at 330am

Got about 3 inches in bobcaygeon and a thin crust of freezing pellets as well !!!! Glad to have it for sure !!! Wind was blowing it around as well Time to ride !!!! Braaaap :-))

big breaker just blew on hwy 11,big flash & boom...then .lights flickered...gonna be tuff nite

Lots of power out around Toronto. The power went out at home around 3:00 pm yesterday. Yo-yo'd on and off numerous times in a few minutes then just off. Came back on around 4:00 am. Glad it was -3 outside and not -23. Power went out at work around 9:00 pm and was out until about 4:00 am as well. Power lines were down on the street so the police had it blocked off but they let me by since I wasn't going as far down the street as the downed power lines so I could check on our systems and generators. Got back home around 3:30.... made for a fun night. Power out means traffic lights were out too.  

All the neighbours were bored with no power so everyone was out clearing snow as it was coming down.

Archived