Screwed Over

Muskoka_Mike

they had one 

They did!!  it was a 2004 I believe.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddies were in Quebec last year on a trip and came across a lone rider on a rx1 way out in the boonies...they stopped and chatted for a bit. He had over 40,000km on it and said he wasn't worried! Lol

If we get winters like last year more often where people are racking up 4-5000km in a season...ya you'll be rebuilding every 2-3years on a skidoo. That will get expensive very quick!

Not tryin to bash skidoo, like I said earlier they are awesome sleds....just wish they had a more reliable engine.

I don't think you need to adjust the valves on a yami 4T until it hits around 30,000km

I have over 40000 km's on my sled and am not afraid to ride alone into the remote bush. left it outsidein -35 weather, it was sitting there for two weeks, started right up and ran perfect as always. These four strokes as long as properly maintained, checking valve clearances and regular oil changes, will last a very long time. Even my DD has never been rebuilt. The suspension is another story as it has had every part changed out over the years a couple ofyears ago i updated it to a 128 from a 2011 and did the same to the front at that time. I will only buy another two stroke if I plan on keeping it for two seasons. This is my last season on this sled but it will be kept in the family. I wonder how far it can go.

I have over 40000 km's on my sled and am not afraid to ride alone into the remote bush. left it outsidein -35 weather, it was sitting there for two weeks, started right up and ran perfect as always. These four strokes as long as properly maintained, checking valve clearances and regular oil changes, will last a very long time. Even my DD has never been rebuilt. The suspension is another story as it has had every part changed out over the years a couple ofyears ago i updated it to a 128 from a 2011 and did the same to the front at that time. I will only buy another two stroke if I plan on keeping it for two seasons. This is my last season on this sled but it will be kept in the family. I wonder how far it can go.

What kind of sled Ya got?

There is a couple from North Bay. He has around 25000 miles and she has around 27000 miles. They are on Dootalk and I think I have seen her post on this forum.

ya I think your referring to flash800 I think. Him and his wife have a ton of miles on their 4strokes.

What kind of sled Ya got?

Guessing Cat with the DD being diamond drive!

Archived