zrtkat and crew in Chapleau

zrtkat

what can I say had another great day riding ,a great lunch the trails at Wawa are great as usual, pretty riding today with the fresh snowfall the crew would say different they get to ride in the snowdust ,but they also had a great day.

We got to have a great lunch at Ernie"s and chat with him for a while he said sled traffic was down not many people riding.we left Ernies the lakes are rough with all the wind it drifted the lakes up ,zrtkat just took it easy across the lakes. we hit the trail the F trail is some hilly terrain, hard for a groomer to make it nice ,but it was very good for what they have to work with, we come down the trail and I come up too a wall of snow 5ft tall off the lake right on the trail , the wind had blown the snow off the lake onto the trail.

Zrtkat and crew where deciding our next step heard sleds coming the other way ,they stop check it out and said his side has steps up to the wall so he said he can blow through it so zrtkat steeped aside and watched him blow through the wall. we stopped chatted for a while and we where all off on our way.

We made chapleau early evening ,talked to the President of the snowmobile club and alerted him about the snow drifts, so he can take care of it ,not too bad of a spot because it is in a tight turning section of the trail and they can see where we went through the blockage .

Well Zrtkat and crew have 1 more day of Riding

ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO A END

will not be able to up-date tommorrow eve no Wi-Fi

maybe if zrtkat is not too tired when he gets home friday eve he will post

We really enjoyed our ride this winter ,met lots of great people

rode with a great bunch also

awesome trails

Thanks for all the groomer operators and clubs who make our ride enjoyable

until next year

zrtkat & crew will be back

WawatoChapleau003_zps275b8b9d.jpg

WawatoChapleau005_zpse6295ed6.jpg

WawatoChapleau007_zps71b1d478.jpg

WawatoChapleau010_zps8f1346db.jpg

WawatoChapleau011_zps93090e2a.jpg

WawatoChapleau012_zpsfa6e64cb.jpg

WawatoChapleau013_zps975871ab.jpg

WawatoChapleau014_zps794fb00b.jpg

WawatoChapleau003_zps275b8b9d.jpg

gonna miss your reports,nice to read after work.glad your trip was a great one...thx

gonna miss your reports,nice to read after work.glad your trip was a great one...thx

Glen

thanks is was great meeting you guys hope to do it again

Greg

Sounds like another good day on the trails. Have a good run to the Soo.

thanks Revrnd

hope to have a great last day always sad when the vacation is over

Greg

So F is not a logging road?

It is an actual trail?

I have never been east of Ernies, so ....

I like the wall.

Kats don't climb snowbanks ???

It's something that you were able to not only meet, but to ride all day with a few of the online chumms!

Our first sledding trip in Ontario was 7 days on the trail.

A few of the days really worked us hard as we broke trail much of the time, and we were tired when we got in.

But MAN did we git sleep! We would eat supper and go to the room, turn the TV on, and pass out. 

Wake up at midnight and turn out the lights and get under the covers and finish the night off.

EVERY NIGHT! Never was so tired, and never got so much sleep in my life!

Must have been something in the food? Possibly the gravy on the fries...

Sounds like you had time for a bit of adventure this morning after all eh?

Thanks for posting the trip. You doo a good job.

Great reporting !  Love all the pics, that was a monster drift !!!   Great to meet you, would have been nice to have a coffee with you's the evening you got in.  PM me next year the day before, so we can meet up for a cup of joe !

Have a good ride home tomorrow, keep it safe.

great report and Pics Greg. hope tomorrow is a great day for all of you. maybe we will cross paths on the way up. we are leaving friday afternoon i'll be on the lookout for you. ride safe thursday, drive safe friday. hoping i can post from our trip daily like you did. thanks for helping me (us) get through our week, wondering how you guys are doing, and wishing we were with you. Ski

I agree with WD and I'm going to miss your reports as well. I look forward to reading them at night.  Thanks again for posting your reports and pics.

So F is not a logging road?

It is an actual trail?

I have never been east of Ernies, so ....

I like the wall.

Kats don't climb snowbanks ???

It's something that you were able to not only meet, but to ride all day with a few of the online chumms!

Our first sledding trip in Ontario was 7 days on the trail.

A few of the days really worked us hard as we broke trail much of the time, and we were tired when we got in.

But MAN did we git sleep! We would eat supper and go to the room, turn the TV on, and pass out. 

Wake up at midnight and turn out the lights and get under the covers and finish the night off.

EVERY NIGHT! Never was so tired, and never got so much sleep in my life!

Must have been something in the food? Possibly the gravy on the fries...

Sounds like you had time for a bit of adventure this morning after all eh?

Thanks for posting the trip. You doo a good job.

OX

thats how I was after a hot shower,dinner lights out for me

in bed early ,sleep late too

trying to get a early start this morning in Chapleau

heading to the truck today

have a great day ox

Great reporting !  Love all the pics, that was a monster drift !!!   Great to meet you, would have been nice to have a coffee with you's the evening you got in.  PM me next year the day before, so we can meet up for a cup of joe !

Have a good ride home tomorrow, keep it safe.

Denis007

next year when we come to hearst will get in touch with you to meet for coffee

have a great day

zrtkat is up early and trying to get the crew up for breakfast this morning so we can start our day,going to ride steady to black creek for gas /lunch then finish our trip to the truck.hope I remember how to get too blueberry inn ,Scott&Paige leaded us out of there when we left,

I do not pay much attention to the trails when following the leader ,we will manage well it was nice chatting /posting everynight about our daily adventures ,had a great time ,put on a few extra pounds,eating so well dessert omg have to diet when I get back home.

Will be watching the forums nightly someone else will take over ,When zrtkat retires in a couple years he will be able to come back to his favorite place to snowmobile a couple times a winter.

Be safe on the trails

drink coffee during the day

hope evryone enjoys their trips like we did

Thanks

Zrtkat&Crew

Nice report ZRT. Sounds like you picked the right time and had a great trip. You must be pushing 2k miles on the new sled already. Have a safe journey home and back to real life.

Jim

OX

thats how I was after a hot shower,dinner lights out for me

in bed early ,sleep late too

trying to get a early start this morning in Chapleau

heading to the truck today

have a great day ox

Did you have gravy on your fries too?

Hi Greg, Gary, and Scott,

Hope you found your way back to Blueberry OK.

That was all groomed on the D201F, so I plan to take it tomorrow and then back down to Drumond Island again.  I am trying to avoid areas where logging is going, but it is still not too bad.  Hope the warmup doesn't kill those parts of the trails next week.

I will PM you about a future trip.

Great to ride with you guys.

Scott

Have a safe drive home......was great to meet you guys

Kelly

Thanks Kelly

will see you again

zrtkat

Nice report ZRT. Sounds like you picked the right time and had a great trip. You must be pushing 2k miles on the new sled already. Have a safe journey home and back to real life.

Jim

JIM

we had a great time the sled is not brand new anymore 2259 miles on it ,I am loving the crosstour very happy with it, vacation over tuesday back to work

Greg

Great reports zrtkat!!!!! Glad you guys had a great time, was nice following along your journey's threw your reports and pictures!

Great reports zrtkat!!!!! Glad you guys had a great time, was nice following along your journey's threw your reports and pictures!

Thanks crazylegs

happy you enjoyed the reports as I enjoyed giving them and riding the trails of Ontario

until next time

Zrtkat

Thanks crazylegs

happy you enjoyed the reports as I enjoyed giving them and riding the trails of Ontario

until next time

Zrtkat

Cheers bud!

JIM

we had a great time the sled is not brand new anymore 2259 miles on it ,I am loving the crosstour very happy with it, vacation over tuesday back to work

Greg

ZRTKAT,

Just rolled 2400 on mine this past weekend. Been impressed so far, still on the original belt and I am not running stock hp either. Get back to work so you can plan your next sledding trip!

Jim

Archived