Get out there!!!!!

Wildman

i rode from dunkeld-tara-southampton-walkerton-lucknow-dunkeld...200-some miles yesturday. felt like 400. trails were BRUTAL!!!! i must have been out before anything got groomed. very rough, tough, long ride. took me 2hrs to trailer from kitchener to dunkeld too 'cause of the morning snow lol. 'course i still had fun!

--matt

I'd be riding if my sled would stay running! :curse:

Now what did you do?

Come to the dark side............................Try a FX Nitro

Saturday: Faceman/Mother Nature/ The Molson Twins and others ran the Stoney Keppel Riders Shack until 3. Then toured over many of the club trails between OS and Southampton/Sauble and Wiarton. Several badly windblown stretches but all around a great day. Met some sledders from London and spoke with a R&D guy from GMAX who was testing a new lid. Interesting design with the smoked visor outside of the regular shield. Lightweight with red LED lighing in the back.

Ride report Sunday.. out of OS across the B to Singhampton, back down towards Collingwood and then around to Feversham and up. Caught the 801 and got lost....No signage whatsoever.

Figured out where we were.........hummmmmmmmm!!! lost in the same place as 3 yrs ago but from a different direction. Somewhere along the 801 the 702 intersection got lost. I'm sure it's there but we couldn't find it. Trails were 9 out of 10 except one stretch just south of Thornbury.

Only negative with a lot of the trails around the Blue Mtn's is there is a fair stretch of road running. Otherwise...............fantastic weekend

Now what did you do?

Not sure, they have had it all apart twice. It misses and stalls and sputters. The computuer now says its the crank sensor, which on an XP requires engine removal :whatever:

Did 475 kms on Saturday, Wyoming to Teeswater and back. Saw 3 groomers out, one from the Warwick club, one from Blyth, and one from Strathroy. Anywhere north of Exeter has tonnes of snow. Even this mild weather shouldnt do much damage. Should be good for next weekend too.

Now what did you do?

Not sure, they have had it all apart twice. It misses and stalls and sputters. The computuer now says its the crank sensor, which on an XP requires engine removal :whatever:

Domino

Sorry to hear about your troubles. :banghead: Good luck and hope you get more riding in.

A great ride today (Sunday March 2).

Left Rosseau Road Enterprises at 11:30 and got back there at dusk (sles was there due to 'operator error' the week before. Broke throttle when I tried to play with it on a hill).

Seguin Trail east to Sprucedale

D trail south to Bracebridge.

West to Bass Lake House.

North on Lake Joseph, picked up the "C" trail at Cove Marina.

Back -2- Parry Sound.

ALL TRAILS PERFECT. Seguin was groomed both ways; D trail south had a few bumps, but otherwise great; 102 West was freshly groomed - virgin path; C trail north -2- Parry Sound was fantastic.

Thanks groomers and all who made today's ride super D duper.

Now what did you do?

Domino

Sorry to hear about your troubles. :banghead: Good luck and hope you get more riding in.

I hope they get you running soon nothing more frustrating than waiting while the riding is decent.

I did manage a little ride this weekend,D5..D9 visited quite a few clubhouse's some even twice ;) traffic was quite busy everywhere,groomer's were out everywhere sat night,not a bad day climbed on the old girl 11am sat..climbed of 4.00am sun 347miles later.Back on the trail's sun 11am for round 2 with the family,visited a few more clubhouse's back home around 4pm,sure was a great weekend finally.

Sammy

Please stay off while it's mild. Only a couple of hours and it's suppose to drop again. Maybe lots of snow coming tommorrow. The bases should hold up if there's no traffic on them. Thankfully it's Monday and not the weekend.

xt

Now what did you do?

Domino

I hope they get you running soon nothing more frustrating than waiting while the riding is decent.

I know that feeling! LOL!

Dude; Call me. I was hoping to pickup your sled tonight, but it doesn't look too promising at this point..... :roll: :curse: :whatever:

My spare should be all together tonight, so you can ride that as long as you promise not to jinx it too! :wtf::rotflmao:

My spare should be all together tonight, so you can ride that as long as you promise not to jinx it too! :wtf::rotflmao:

Stick a Yamaha logo on it. That will exorcise the demons.

:roll:

:lol:

Stick a Yamaha logo on it. That will exorcise the demons.

:roll:

I don't know about that. It takes more than just a logo for that kind of quality :lol::lol:

Now what did you do?

I haven't, once, pointed at my face and said "do you know what this smirk is for".

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Now what did you do?

Yeh so when are they getting it done ?

I haven't, once, pointed at my face and said "do you know what this smirk is for".

Not even during the last sobriety test ??

Now what did you do?

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Now that you mention it no and we appreciate not knowing :whatever:

Now what did you do?

Well so far they have changed:

An Injector

The Computer

The Crank sensor

The flywheel

Wiring harness next!

Hopefully tomorrow...... :roll:

No thanks to BRP! But big thanks to the dealer!

Now what did you do?

An Injector

The Computer

The Crank sensor

The flywheel

Wiring harness next!

Its not always as easy as it looks the nasty thing is in the end BRP will pay them very little for thier efforts . At least they are working with it and trying .

Now what did you do?

An Injector

The Computer

The Crank sensor

The flywheel

Wiring harness next!

Monkey it was barking last night......dont know if it will be dont or not....

Archived