Get out there!!!!!

Wildman

I'd be riding if my sled would stay running! :curse:

Now what did you do?

Not sure, they have had it all apart twice. It misses and stalls and sputters. The computuer now says its the crank sensor, which on an XP requires engine removal :whatever:

Yeh so when are they getting it done ?

Well so far they have changed:

An Injector

The Computer

The Crank sensor

The flywheel

Wiring harness next!

Hopefully tomorrow...... :roll:

No thanks to BRP! But big thanks to the dealer!

Monkey it was barking last night......dont know if it will be dont or not....

Marty; New engine harness installed, rode it 45 miles this morning with NO problems! I think it is good to go. A short or poor connection in the harness...... :wtf: Adam worked on it until 9pm to get it done! That's our BOY! 8-)

Now what did you do?

Not sure, they have had it all apart twice. It misses and stalls and sputters. The computuer now says its the crank sensor, which on an XP requires engine removal :whatever:

Yeh so when are they getting it done ?

Well so far they have changed:

An Injector

The Computer

The Crank sensor

The flywheel

Wiring harness next!

Hopefully tomorrow...... :roll:

No thanks to BRP! But big thanks to the dealer!

Monkey it was barking last night......dont know if it will be dont or not....

It runs! :D

It's aliiive.

Excellent. Sounds like a great sled dealer.

Well you guys know how I feel about most dealers...

I must say, the term "bent over backwards" (not in a STG kind of way) is an understatement in this case!

I felt like me sled was on the top of the "to do" list since last Saturday. I th9ink it became more of a personal challenge 8-)

Thanks to BlueSky Marine!!

NO THANKS TO BRP, USELESS BOOBS!

I must say, the term "bent over backwards" (not in a STG kind of way) is an understatement in this case!

I felt like me sled was on the top of the "to do" list since last Saturday. I th9ink it became more of a personal challenge 8-)

Good to see someone who takes pride in thier work . A wiring harness problem could easily fool the diagnostics by lying to the computor.

Good to see someone who takes pride in thier work . A wiring harness problem could easily fool the diagnostics by lying to the computor.

And that it did. He was chasing a ghost. There was a nick in a wire under the sheath! Great quality control there!

And that it did. He was chasing a ghost. There was a nick in a wire under the sheath! Great quality control there!

Heco in Mexico ? in the OMC days we used to always check the wiring harnesses within 18 inches of the made in mexico tag if they did not work always found the problem within 18" of this tag. We were sure it was spanish for "look here"

Domino

Glad to hear you are back on the trails. Hope you can make up for lost time!! :wavey:

Now what did you do?

hey dom,see all those pretty colours on the left? green is on each of all those bars,,

maybe it's time to change brands?

i WAS thinking new ski doo, butt, not now! :hugs:

hope all is well,

gg

gf

gh

S

OR IN wnw,

green thingys rip :ugeek::geek::mrgreen::whatever: :poke: :crazy::sick: :carsled:

g.s. had 20 inches of sno this weekend :poke: my back is sooooo broken

ggs :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Now what did you do?

hey dom,see all those pretty colours on the left? green is on each of all those bars,,

maybe it's time to change brands?

i WAS thinking new ski doo, butt, not now! :hugs:

hope all is well,

gg

gf

gh

S

OR IN wnw,

green thingys rip :ugeek::geek::mrgreen::whatever: :poke: :crazy::sick: :carsled:

g.s. had 20 inches of sno this weekend :poke: my back is sooooo broken

ggs :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Try a snowblower if you get a John Deere they are green .

Rode Stratford,Mitchell Seaforth,Milverton area last evening trail's are MINT get out there,stopped by the Grain bin at Mitchell,somebody has been busy very nice.

Rode Stratford,Mitchell Seaforth,Milverton area last evening trail's are MINT get out there,stopped by the Grain bin at Mitchell,somebody has been busy very nice.

Sammy; Put a 100 miles on the spare sled yesterday, works pretty good! :shock: My BLOWN engine is 18 days out of warranty and BRP is telling me to go pound salt.... :wtf: even if it is their failure that caused the meltdown? The fight is on. :curse:

BRP is making it pretty easy to deciede what color I'll be riding next year! :angry:

Domino

Glad to hear you are back on the trails. Hope you can make up for lost time!! :wavey:

I'll be trying :lol:

well, I just don't understand.......all the pissin and moaning in Jan. about no snow, and this past weekend the trails where the best they have been all year, and from what I understand very limited traffic. I took Friday off work and trailered to Seaforth. I was planning on being in Barrie Friday evening. Got 50m into the trip and the drive stripped between the ring gear in the diamond drive and the spline in the drive axle. I tell you, this sucks, the best trails all year, no traffic, great riding weather and a broken sled. The only good thing that happened is my ride to just south of North Bay fell through, I was gonna ride home from there, so that obviously wouldn't have worked out real well :banghead:

Sammy; Put a 100 miles on the spare sled yesterday, works pretty good! :shock: My BLOWN engine is 18 days out of warranty and BRP is telling me to go pound salt.... :wtf: even if it is their failure that caused the meltdown? The fight is on. :curse:

BRP is making it pretty easy to deciede what color I'll be riding next year! :angry:

You must have reached the same person I did... "Thank You for calling BRP, we have your money, now go f%^k yourself!

Archived