OC Member Gathering- Friday night of the Sled Show

Turbo Doo

Hey guys, just wanted to put this out there to anyone going friday night to the sled show. Some of us had chatted about meeting up after the show for some food-drinks etc. Just wanted to know if theres any interest in this? and who's planning on attending? Any ideas for where to meet etc?

Thanks..

count me in....

Three for us.

We are going to the Show on Sunday morning for a few hours...

WB I will follow you with one in tow, thanks for heading it up!

Count me in.  Thank you

We will most likely be on our way home from the show friday before you guys meet up. Have a cold one for me !

right across from the travellodge

Sounds like a similar setup to northbay.

It is on the north side of Airport Road, same side of the road as the sled show, east of the show and just a bit before Carlingview drive. If you leave the show and get to Carlingvview you went to far.

we could meet in the parking lot. just get SJ to turn on his truck lights and we will all gravitate towards them :right_on:

Hee Hee Whether you want to or not :-)

we could meet in the parking lot. just get SJ to turn on his truck lights and we will all gravitate towards them :right_on:

Still getting my eyes adjusted back to normal after the last light show in my driveway with the Yamahauler II...Not sure if I can take another.....HeHeHe..

Had a friend who's cottage was really off the beaten path. To get in at night he put a light bar on the top of the cab and loaded it up with aircraft landing lights. 'twas a wee bit bright

You oweus $267.00 for the first round will that be cash or shall we have it added to your valtag?

:lmao: Sorry I couldn't join you and the rest of the crew. I had a very early start the next morning. My mom is in hospital a couple of hours from here. I am sure everyone had a good time.

Wildbill...........just mail me the invoice for the $267, its almost tax time anyway and around this time I am used to sending some of my money towards OFSC trails and riders........smile

Seriously hope you all had a good time, winter snowfall looks promising this year, but we will need a a few weeks of very hard frost before we get the snow cover or the very wet bush and trails will be very soft and not hold snow well. My ATV/snowmachine trails on my property are the wettest I have ever seen them in fall, they actually look the way the would in Spring melt April.

Archived