zrtkat & crew will be back next winter

zrtkat

Hello everyone enjoyed all the trail reports and surely missed riding this winter in Ontario, we just needed a break and we sure missed a great winter of riding up there. we just got back from the dealer and I spring ordered a 2014 Arctic-Cat XF 9000 Crosstour (Orange) My nephew loves his turbo so I am going back to Arctic-cat . My brother he spring ordered a 2014 Ski-Doo Renegade X 800 etec with a wrap really looks nice. So next winter we will be doing some riding . have a great summer see you next winter on the trails zrtkat & crew :icon_photo:

good to hear you & the gang will be back with some new iron...have a good summer

good to hear you & the gang will be back with some new iron...have a good summer

X2

Looking forward to next winter's ride report :cheers: .

X3... Looking forward to the adventure reporters being back on the trails with us. Ski

skidooboy lets see some pictures of the fish you are catching ?????? have fun :icon_photo:

I like the orange sled in your avatar, zrtkat.

Glad you're coming up next year!

Always enjoyed your reports.

I like the orange sled in your avatar, zrtkat.

Glad you're coming up next year!

Always enjoyed your reports.

Thanks Canuck will be ready to ride next winter have a great summer

Good to here zrtkat!! Always enjoy looking over your reports. Hopefully you can make it up and enjoy the new sled. I too just spring checked a 800 renegade x etec. So lets hope for lots if white gold next year. Enjoy your summer!!!

Good to here zrtkat!! Always enjoy looking over your reports. Hopefully you can make it up and enjoy the new sled. I too just spring checked a 800 renegade x etec. So lets hope for lots if white gold next year. Enjoy your summer!!!

'crazylegs ]I also was looking at the Renegade nice sled my brother that is what he snowchecked also ,my nephew has the turbo so he talked me into that sled . looking forward to next winter have a great summer

skidooboy lets see some pictures of the fish you are catching ?????? have fun :icon_photo:

ask, and you shall recieve. Ski

post-19738-0-73659200-1366331729_thumb.j

post-19738-0-67325800-1366331824_thumb.j

post-19738-0-01677500-1366331929_thumb.j

ok...bit my tongue long enough...zrkat,can't believe you jumped to artic scrap...lol...finally another brand is worst than polaris & you abondon us...only to go to yamacat...honestly,the best sled is under warranty...regardless brand...

Be nice about Polaris there WD..HEHE.. I remember on both OC rides, our Polaris's were the only ones to come out without a problem..HEHE..But, i am thinking on the turbo cat myself..

Damn Yamaha and Ski-doo belt problems...

Are the XPs having clutch problems or belt issues? I've never had any issues w/ any of the TRA equipped sleds I've owned. The S-I-L had a belt star to blow cogs off putting thru Kap 1 year. I had the same thing happen w/ my Mach 1 a gazillion years ago.

Are the XPs having clutch problems or belt issues? I've never had any issues w/ any of the TRA equipped sleds I've owned. The S-I-L had a belt star to blow cogs off putting thru Kap 1 year. I had the same thing happen w/ my Mach 1 a gazillion years ago.

Somehow they have booogered up the TRA clutch the new ones have issues

I have no issue's yet.2500 km and my belt looks like new.

ok...bit my tongue long enough...zrkat,can't believe you jumped to artic scrap...lol...finally another brand is worst than polaris & you abondon us...only to go to yamacat...honestly,the best sled is under warranty...regardless brand...

White Dragon my last Polaris was the dragon 800 ,I still have it cannot give it away LOL. Polaris always comes out with a new sled ,has major problems , many recalls, they have a bad reputation And I am done with them, when I started snowmobiling I started with Arctic-cat eltigre 500 free-air and owned quite a few of them , my nephew has the turbo ,same on gas as the ski-doo 800 very close , never had a problem, very dependable, When I first brought my Dragon to Ontario hit the trails and at almost every fuel stop it looked like a Polaris Graveyard dragons blown up waiting for a ride home , I was very fortunate never had a breakdown ,had all the recalls done but had enough time to move on.LOL.

'skidooboy'

ask, and you shall recieve. Ski

now them are some nice fish, thanks for sharing you have the hotspot LOL.

The Polaris 800 Dragon is gone out of the garage ,sold on ebay guy picked up tonight , had to almost give it away,after my last 2 sleds ,polaris Fusion,Polaris Dragon, had enough.

Happy to start out with a new sled next winter.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A NICE POLARIS DRAGON SUIT, XL ?????????

White Dragon my last Polaris was the dragon 800 ,I still have it cannot give it away LOL. Polaris always comes out with a new sled ,has major problems , many recalls, they have a bad reputation And I am done with them, when I started snowmobiling I started with Arctic-cat eltigre 500 free-air and owned quite a few of them , my nephew has the turbo ,same on gas as the ski-doo 800 very close , never had a problem, very dependable, When I first brought my Dragon to Ontario hit the trails and at almost every fuel stop it looked like a Polaris Graveyard dragons blown up waiting for a ride home , I was very fortunate never had a breakdown ,had all the recalls done but had enough time to move on.LOL.

can't blame you...dragons should have come in lemon yellow...still when i see one i think parts sled...i will pass it to son...won't take to far from home...good to see you sold it...don't think dealers will take on trade do to rep...

can't blame you...dragons should have come in lemon yellow...still when i see one i think parts sled...i will pass it to son...won't take to far from home...good to see you sold it...don't think dealers will take on trade do to rep...

White Dragon I am happy it is gone , just did not feel comfortable with the Dragon going on saddlebag trips always wondering if it was going to make it LOL I was fortunate it always ran great,never had any problems with it, had original belt, I hope the new owner has good luck with it.

see you on the trails next winter

zrtkat

The Polaris 800 Dragon is gone out of the garage ,sold on ebay guy picked up tonight , had to almost give it away,after my last 2 sleds ,polaris Fusion,Polaris Dragon, had enough.

Happy to start out with a new sled next winter.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A NICE POLARIS DRAGON SUIT, XL ?????????

True but good luck with the Cat come resale also, I personally know a few here that blow belts, destroy secondary clutches and Cat still does not have a fix

Ask RWS about the quality and if Cat has a fix for the clutch issues yet

Hope you have a trouble free season though and Cat has a fix come next fall :)

True but good luck with the Cat come resale also, I personally know a few here that blow belts, destroy secondary clutches and Cat still does not have a fix

Ask RWS about the quality and if Cat has a fix for the clutch issues yet

Hope you have a trouble free season though and Cat has a fix come next fall :)

Thanks , my nephew has the turbo , never blew a belt, 3000 miles on it , let me tell you they all have problems , thats why I am happy with the 2 year warranty and I am hoping for a trouble free winter next year.Have a great summer zrtkat

Be nice about Polaris there WD..HEHE.. I remember on both OC rides, our Polaris's were the only ones to come out without a problem..HEHE..But, i am thinking on the turbo cat myself..

Damn Yamaha and Ski-doo belt problems...

What 'Doo belt problems, IQ??? I have 5,600 kms on my '12 1200, and belt still looks almost like new. On my previous sled ('08 'Gade 600 SDI), I put over 7,500 kms on original belt before swapping it out as a spare.

Sold my wife's '09 'Gade 600 E-Tec last fall with over 8,000 kms on it, still on the original belt. Her replacement '13 600 E-Tec has 3,100 kms, and belt still looks brand new.

2500kms on mine and I rode double for 1000kms and belt looks like new. I didn't dive with the brake on though. Made that mistake with the viper once and drove 20 miles before it smoked the belt, and the clutch was literally glowing red

Archived