zrtkat & crew will be back next winter

zrtkat

2500kms on mine and I rode double for 1000kms and belt looks like new. I didn't dive with the brake on though. Made that mistake with the viper once and drove 20 miles before it smoked the belt, and the clutch was literally glowing red

Aluminum does not glow red. Did you mean the brake rotor?

What 'Doo belt problems, IQ??? I have 5,600 kms on my '12 1200, and belt still looks almost like new. On my previous sled ('08 'Gade 600 SDI), I put over 7,500 kms on original belt before swapping it out as a spare.

Sold my wife's '09 'Gade 600 E-Tec last fall with over 8,000 kms on it, still on the original belt. Her replacement '13 600 E-Tec has 3,100 kms, and belt still looks brand new.

I think he was referring to the flying dutchman replacing his sled because he blew a belt after 10000 Km :-)

What 'Doo belt problems, IQ??? I have 5,600 kms on my '12 1200, and belt still looks almost like new. On my previous sled ('08 'Gade 600 SDI), I put over 7,500 kms on original belt before swapping it out as a spare.

Sold my wife's '09 'Gade 600 E-Tec last fall with over 8,000 kms on it, still on the original belt. Her replacement '13 600 E-Tec has 3,100 kms, and belt still looks brand new.

Was just saying on our 2 OC rides the Polaris's were the only trouble free sleds.. Blew belts on our 1200, only cause it had 6500 MILES on it, and sledjunks yammy kept spewing belts..

Archived