Lost Permit

ToSlow

Did you loose it on the trail  or leave it lying around the house like I usually do and then have a hard time finding it when it comes time to stick on sled?

RW

lol, yurp. that seems to be happening alot. 

Looking my wife puts my stuff away for me also. I learned a while back that my tool box in garage was good place for that sorta stuff. It also a great place to keep my wife's 3rd set of keys,when she locks her two sets in the jeep.

The best one is "its right where you put it" when you ask if you have seen something.  After she cleans up everything of yours  LOL

That's why I tell the wife if it looks important, leave it.

That's why I tell the wife if it looks important, leave it.

Problem of leave it means 2 different things.

Mans version of leave it

Will sit on the counter forever or until needed.

Wife's version of leave it 

if it has sat in the same spot for more than 24hrs its either garbage or up to her to put away.

Why is it , that whenever you lose something, you always find it in the last place you look?

Why is it , that whenever you lose something, you always find it in the last place you look?

Yes, now I remember.

I've always wondered the same. Funny how that works. The other one I wonder about is why is it that you hunt everywhere for something you know you have but eventually give up and buy a replacement. Then almost as soon as you use the replacement find the original

Not catching me with that one.

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived