Weekend of Feb 5-6-7

Nunz

Darn if you come to Hornepayne Friday I won't be able to join you.  No way I can get Friday off.  I may be able to meet up for lunch to put names to the faces.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on what time everyone gets up and ready to ride, that might be possible.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hey Nunz, hubby is going to be out of commission then.  I just might have to abandon him to be company with Mrs. Nunz.  Or maybe I could convince him to sit back and relax while we play.  LOL

Crap, I won't be going now.   Was informed by my NON SLEDDING friends that we are hosting the Super Bowl Party this year.  CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have fun everyone and stay safe.  Please, please don't send me pics either!!!

Crap, I won't be going now.   Was informed by my NON SLEDDING friends that we are hosting the Super Bowl Party this year.  CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have fun everyone and stay safe.  Please, please don't send me pics either!!!

anyone who wants to be really evil, no matter where you ride this weekend send pictures... :D

I like evil, here u go!!

post-22609-0-52792000-1452897762_thumb.jpeg

I have scheduled for us to do a loop the preceding weekend.  If conditions don't allow for that; I would like to join you all for the "festivities".  I will make my own reservations at the Companion or Queens.

Seems extreme600 might not be the only ones not riding ... we have no passes yet and it looks like we might not have them before mid February.

Will update if things change. Hope things turn around.

denis, if you have ordered them online, and it is a shipping thing... you can print a copy of your ordered permit, and affix it to the sled, and start riding immediately. there is a spot on the ofsc online order process to print a temp permit, that is good for like 14 days, enough time to get you your real permit to put on the sled). Ski

Thanks Ski that's not an issue. Too many expenses last fall .... hunting for the elusive moose, buying the truck, putting money aside for next years lot at Nagagamisis. Plus Christmas .... so you know ....

There's always the weekend pass thing and we might have a demo available from work ... a Renegade BC-X ... we'll see ....

as my good friend Clint Eastwood always said.. " a man has got to have priorities" or was that, a man's got to have limitations?? LOL!

i hope everything works out for you guys. you work too hard, to not have some "wants" in your life. Ski

anyone who wants to be really evil, no matter where you ride this weekend send pictures... :D

Hmmmmmmm I USE to think you were a nice guy 02sled.   Hey are you at the Midland Kings Inn??

Hmmmmmmm I USE to think you were a nice guy 02sled. Hey are you at the Midland Kings Inn??

I am a nice guy but to quote a very old phrase - da devil made me do it

I was going to stay there tonight but when I saw the trail conditions and spoke to a few people who had been out today and Friday decided not to try and break in a new sled under the conditions they described.

When the trails are open my wife and I have a standing Saturday night reservation at kings inn for the season. Been staying there for years

OK, we are booked now.

Our group currently consists of myself, Mike37, his brother and the IrREVerent's.  We have decided to extend our stay so that after the Saturday festivities, we will ride to Dubreuilville on Sunday to stay at the Relais Magpie for a night and then back to Hearst on Monday then drive home Tuesday.

Anyone else interested in joining us is more than welcome.  As it stands now, I do have room in my truck and trailer for another sled (or two short tracks) if someone is on the fence and would like to share fuel costs.  I will be leaving Thursday AM (Feb 4) from Pefferlaw.

PM Me if interested.

OK WE ARE BOOKED!. Were driving to Cochrane Wednesday! 50 km/h ride over to Hearst on Thursday. Friday riding with the gang!. Then heading back to Cochrane at 50km/h on Saturday. The Companion Inn will be rocking Friday night!...

Woot Woot Woot!!!!

Glad to hear!!!!

50km/h my rear end...lol

We will be in the bar waiting for you guys at the companion inn Thursday! HEHE!, And yes Nunz the 1200's only do 50 KM/H.... :D Looking forward to seeing you guys!..

Ditto!!! What a weekend it's gonna be, remember what happens in Hearst stays in Hearst...lol

OK WE ARE BOOKED!. Were driving to Cochrane Wednesday! 50 km/h ride over to Hearst on Thursday. Friday riding with the gang!. Then heading back to Cochrane at 50km/h on Saturday. The Companion Inn will be rocking Friday night!...

I'll take my Alpine on Friday if you're gonna pick flowers all the way to 'payne & back ....

Doris26 is taking the Friday off too ... we're making a couples ride ... ;-)

Save us a seat Thursday .... we'll be a popping in for a drink .... O:-)

if bill,kids & I can't get room,can we bunk with one of you guys ?

I'll take my Alpine on Friday if you're gonna pick flowers all the way to 'payne & back ....

Doris26 is taking the Friday off too ... we're making a couples ride ... ;-)

Save us a seat Thursday .... we'll be a popping in for a drink .... O:-)

Me and the Dutchman are VERY VERY interested in making the run down into Hornepayne on Friday!. That will NOT BE A 50 km/h run, that is for sure!... 8-)

not looking good for us, right now. :( Ski

White Dragon, call now, Companion has rooms left. There is the Queens right next door!.. Not too bad of a place. Has a pool for Lilly!..

great info...thx iq...think we'll stay in kap sat nite & ride to Cochrane sun morning...think you & dutch boy should alter your plans...don't want to force issue...but don't make me call nunzio...

Archived