2016 yamaha releases!

Baylaker

Ok thanks. Was Lakeland a skidoo dealer? Did they close down or move to another location?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that's sad. I hope he can recover. Thanks for letting us know about the new yamaha location.

Is that north of bush company and closer to hwy 60?

. Hey Andrew check out the STX-DX 146 sled it's quite the sled with the aux gas tank in the trunk !!!!! Awesome I'm thinking about it really hard !!!! Might pull the trigger on it cheers.

. Hey Andrew check out the STX-DX 146 sled it's quite the sled with the aux gas tank in the trunk !!!!! Awesome I'm thinking about it really hard !!!! Might pull the trigger on it cheers.

Thanks for pointing this sled out! I have been considering a 14 or 15 Viper but had not studied the 16's. That aux tank is exactly what I am looking for! Now to sell my 05 RX1 and 07 Attak so I can get serious about ordering new for the first time. Am I hooked on sledding? Oh Ya...maha!

Yammie makes great engines! That is why people keep buying thier sleds! Enough said!

Imagine being able to go over 300km and not stop for gas !!!! It's the procross chassis basically the panterra without the 2 up seat !!! Super trax rated it the most plush ride has a ripsaw 2 track heated seat and automatic feed fr the rear aux 4 gallon tank !!!! Plus the regular tank this thing is awesome !!! Big miles big trail cruiser !!! And with the Yamaha 1049cc four stroke how can you go wrong !!!!!! So you can have almost 15 gallons of fuel !!!! Could ride all weekend and not fuel up !!!!! Lol ..... I am really thinking about pulling the trigger on this 2016 sled !!!!! It's got enough of a suitcase on the back to store anything !!!!! Ride on

Probly trade in my 2015 LTX LE viper on this for sure !!!! Way better ride (softer) and just cruise all day !!!!!!

Probly trade in my 2015 LTX LE viper on this for sure !!!! Way better ride (softer) and just cruise all day !!!!!!

Will you let me take it for a rip if you buy it?

Going to think hard but sure iam gonnambe on a 16 apex

Going to think hard but sure iam gonnambe on a 16 apex

You're staying with yamaha?

You're staying with yamaha?

Yeah think so couple trips on the doo near shook my shoulders off want power steering

Yeah think so couple trips on the doo near shook my shoulders off want power steering

What kind of skidoo were you riding?

I went all through the Yamaha sled site - could not find sled weights anywhere.

They don't like to list the weight...

Heavy...they're heavy lol. It's all the quality...it weighs a lot :).

Surprised to hear that Blue?

I know you switched brands due to some issues you said you had with your previous Apex, but I never thought you'd be switching back so soon after purchasing your Doo.

What exactly don't you like about your Doo?

I have been considering a 1200 Doo with R-Motion, but with the lack of miles I have put on this year, that isn't likely going to happen any time soon but I am curious just the same.

I have only briefly looked at the new Yamaha's and from that, I will say I was disappointed but judging by this thread, maybe I should be giving them another look?

Fast enough cornered great and the r motion cant be beat but the feedback through the bars and twitching front end coupled with the seating position made it a hard sled to ride a 100 k for me . Maybe xrs shocks set to wanna be racer

Fast enough cornered great and the r motion cant be beat but the feedback through the bars and twitching front end coupled with the seating position made it a hard sled to ride a 100 k for me . Maybe xrs shocks set to wanna be racer

Isn't this fixed with the ras 2??

Those are set-up issues. I ran 2 new Rmotion 800s back to back for a day. One was an MXZ and the other a Renegade. Both darted and twitched at first but once I adjusted the suspension they settled right down. And the Rmotion is a huge leap ahead from my 2012 Renegade. I was very impressed.

Those are set-up issues. I ran 2 new Rmotion 800s back to back for a day. One was an MXZ and the other a Renegade. Both darted and twitched at first but once I adjusted the suspension they settled right down. And the Rmotion is a huge leap ahead from my 2012 Renegade. I was very impressed.

It a great sled just not for me played with set up couldnt get it where i felt comfortable doing all day rides on it. Thankfully kept the apex as a back up

Well was hanging out at the dealer today swapping fishing lies. And a spring check apex le is 15k to bad only on red white. Base apex in blue a little less but want those fox floats. Of course always the option of turbo viper but 17k+ for marginal hp increase rather get cat 9000

Interesting. What Doo model/sled did you purchase again? 

Thanks for letting me know, Blue. 

800etec xrs 120

800etec xrs 120

Archived