OFSC Executive

scrummage

Is there any way for the average permit holder to learn the identity of the people making the decisions at the OFSC? Executive positions? Governors? I can't find the info anywhere on-line.

Is there any way for the average permit holder to learn the identity of the people making the decisions at the OFSC? Executive positions? Governors? I can't find the info anywhere on-line.

Sure, the OFSC has an AGM and minutes.

I have found it difficult to reach anyone directly, I think this is deliberate.  In years past there was contact information on the OFSC web site.  It has been removed.  I recommend you contact the club you wish to contact or go to the MNR or Ontario Tourism directly.  All of the have contact points on their web site and have returned both emails and calls I have made.

I also recommend that you let them, if applicable, your displeasure in not being able to contact the OFSC directly.

attend club meetings

I believe the OFSC has chosen to have inquirys go through the regional offices rather than to Barrie so as to cut down on workload in Barrie as the # of employee's there has dropped. Unfortunately they lost alot of good employee's due to one dud at the helm IMO.

I believe the OFSC has chosen to have inquirys go through the regional offices rather than to Barrie so as to cut down on workload in Barrie as the # of employee's there has dropped. Unfortunately they lost alot of good employee's due to one dud at the helm IMO.

What do you do when you don't have the money to pay those people? They aren't doing full time jobs for free. Just like any business you have to reduce head count, restructure responsibilities and reprioritize. Every time a business has to do this they always lose some good people but you usually try to hang on to the best.

What do you do when you don't have the money to pay those people? They aren't doing full time jobs for free. Just like any business you have to reduce head count, restructure responsibilities and reprioritize. Every time a business has to do this they always lose some good people but you usually try to hang on to the best.

Too bad Mike Farr had to be sacrificed....

• 1 month later...

Scrummage, have a look at the new OFSC wesite. While it appears to be still under construction, it will have exact;y what you are asking about.

The link is http://www.ofsc.on.ca/org/leadership

Scrummage, have a look at the new OFSC wesite. While it appears to be still under construction, it will have exact;y what you are asking about.

The link is http://www.ofsc.on.ca/org/leadership

This is the Bio information on the OFSC President and most others. Still under construction I know.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi tortor elit, blandit id tellus ut, dictum faucibus tortor. Fusce tincidunt lectus id dignissim aliquet. Ut nibh ipsum, pharetra sit amet lorem sit amet, dignissim suscipit mauris. Vestibulum auctor, est in tempus iaculis, neque lectus luctus felis, sed pretium nulla lectus eu urna. Nulla facilisi.."

This is the Bio information on the OFSC President and most others. Still under construction I know.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi tortor elit, blandit id tellus ut, dictum faucibus tortor. Fusce tincidunt lectus id dignissim aliquet. Ut nibh ipsum, pharetra sit amet lorem sit amet, dignissim suscipit mauris. Vestibulum auctor, est in tempus iaculis, neque lectus luctus felis, sed pretium nulla lectus eu urna. Nulla facilisi.."

huh

Here is Tim Hill's Bio.

District 11 Gov.

Some accurate info there. 

Tim began snowmobiling in 1970 and got involved in organized snowmobiling in 1982 with the Almaguin District Snowmobile Club which joined the OFSC in 1991. During the years of 1997-2009, Tim was a Groomer Operator and the trail committee Chair for his club. He was also a voting delegate at AGM for the club for 12 years. Tim has also successfully taken on many other roles such as marketing committee Chair and Trail Warden for the Near North Trail Association until he was elected as Governor in 2013.

Tim believes that snowmobiling is a great way to enjoy the most beautiful time of year. One of the most significant milestones with the OFSC was his first AGM in London when Framework for Change was voted in. With his strong commitment to organized snowmobiling, Tim is always willing to lend a helping hand to contribute to the growth and sustainability of the sport.

Tim brings a wide range of experience to the board of governors and prior to his retirement in 1996 held various roles with the city of Mississauga. He continues to devote his free time to the OFSC and its member clubs and associations.

FFC  and London??????

Maybe they meant AND

was his first AGM in London AND when Framework for Change was voted in

I hope that FFC was not his most significant milestone!

Archived