What next for sledding accessories???

Fred Quimby

and there only $ 569 US

I can see the Vector I seen at the Westway now, it was pluged in and there was more $hit hanging of that dash and back....SJ did u have to update the charging system to run all those access....Now tunes spearker's,etc :nana:

Now! If they only made them for a good sled!

Actually, The PDA that runs as a GPS also plays MP3's. Just haven't figured out where to put the speakers yet! Tried Bluetooth to the helmet but that screwed up the GPS so the helmet is still wired to the MP3 player in my pocket.

Gotta have tunes!

HA ha..two years ago I saw a guy with so much stuff hanging off of him, he looked like an ad for inspector gadget. There was the usual. DESS cord, electric visor plug and cable. Then headset communicator, GoPro cam, GPS attached to his jacket with a carabiner, Camel Back hydration system (don't know how it did not freeze), a throw rope also attached with carabiner. It was friggin hilarious to watch him unhook everything.

post-19777-0-78081700-1326813525_thumb.jpg

Now! If they only made them for a good sled!

Actually, The PDA that runs as a GPS also plays MP3's. Just haven't figured out where to put the speakers yet! Tried Bluetooth to the helmet but that screwed up the GPS so the helmet is still wired to the MP3 player in my pocket.

Gotta have tunes!

Seriously?.....Yammies don't need any more weight!

I do like the Vector though! Nice looking sled.

post-19770-0-85588900-1326814757_thumb.jpg

Lep was that on this year's OFSC trail gide?

post-19770-0-85588900-1326814757_thumb.jpg

Now THAT's funny! :lmao: :lmao:

As if "cans" weren't loud enough....

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_3731wt_1385

Don't you just want a set! Imagine how loud they would have to be to hear them with the engine running and a helmet on. Great way to endear yourself to a community as you ride past their homes.

Don't you just want a set! Imagine how loud they would have to be to hear them with the engine running and a helmet on. Great way to endear yourself to a community as you ride past their homes.

Need to add a subwoofer so that you can shake the ice out of the skid! :lmao:

Need to add a subwoofer so that you can shake the ice out of the skid! :lmao:

From how others portray your sled I'm surprised you don't already have it.Or do you?

I'll keep you guessing.

On the Polaris Ranger forum that I'm on, adding a roof & stereo setup seems to be a popular add on. I like the tunes in my truck, but when I'm out in the bush w/ the Ranger I don't see the need for music.

I have seen stereo set ups on ATV's too. Not my bag. When I am out riding I like the hum of the machine and I want to hear what is going on around me.

I have seen stereo set ups on ATV's too. Not my bag. When I am out riding I like the hum of the machine and I want to hear what is going on around me.

X2 on that

Oh man..I split myself open!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I am dying!! Right now across the highway from me there is a sandpit and some kids in their Blair Morgan outfits and noisy as fu@k cans are ripping around trying to learn how to carve..I am thinking how foolish they look!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I am dying!! Right now across the highway from me there is a sandpit and some kids in their Blair Morgan outfits and noisy as fu@k cans are ripping around trying to learn how to carve..I am thinking how foolish they look!!!

Call them fags!!!!!!! lol... brap brap brap

Archived