Toronto Snowmobile Show-Who's Going?

blakesnowcrest

Snowmobile Show  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Going

White Dragon,

It would be great to see you and your buddy (who we met in Cochrane) again.

We'll figure out a place to meet / dinner venue as the show gets closer.

canuck we are set up to leave Barrie area around 1...hopefully

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WD - I look forward to seeing you. Drop by Groomer Guy's booth. I'll check in with him at some point.

Doc1 - look forward to seeing your son's hard work. Great to see a 19 year old put this type of time into a custom sled.

We'll be there Friday PM, at (or soon after) the 1:00 o'clock opening...unfortunately, we can't stay for the post-show nner organized by WB, but hope to see some of you guys at the show itself.

GG, we'll stop by your booth and say hello. Spent some time viewing the videos on your blog today...great stuff. Thanks again for all that you do. :right_on::right_on:

We'll be there Friday PM, at (or soon after) the 1:00 o'clock opening...unfortunately, we can't stay for the post-show nner organized by WB, but hope to see some of you guys at the show itself.

GG, we'll stop by your booth and say hello. Spent some time viewing the videos on your blog today...great stuff. Thanks again for all that you do. :right_on::right_on:

Have not found your teeth yet?

Save some $ with this coupon

Thanks for the thought, Bill...but your bmp file won't print properly. Where did you find this coupon?

HAhahahah Ok That was a funny show when those guys where there.

X2

We knew a bunch of brothers back when that show was on. There was a Darryl, so they got razzed about the Larry, Darryl & Darryl thing all the time.

I'll probably be @ the show Fri'. Hope to see you Luc & personally thank you for the great work you and Les Alouettes perform up there.

Yes, do stop in and say hello, that's why I'm at the show to finaly meet all of you guys, we may be hooked up to the internet and will upload videos of the show from there. if we do have it I could set up my skype and broadcast live from our booth :) "Ted day Communication Award" lol Hellz yeah lol

I got one at the AGM, but I get in free.

So how many do we have for dinner on Friday, WB?

John and I will be there tomorrow late afternoon, staying at the Raddy, and will be at the MOST booth all weekend.

Stop by and say hi.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived