No Increase in 2012 Permit Fees

sledjunk

Worth investagting it would be interesting.

Definitely. If the quality is there, by using a camera already designed to be put in the bush, you could put them up almost anywhere, so its is not even really limited to clubhouse locations.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely. If the quality is there, by using a camera already designed to be put in the bush, you could put them up almost anywhere, so its is not even really limited to clubhouse locations.

Careful now, you might also view the origin of that mysterious yellow snow one comes across now and then. :rotflmao:

Careful now, you might also view the origin of that mysterious yellow snow one comes across now and then. :rotflmao:

Also catch that person throwing away their beer can and drive belt for who knows what. Someone always has to ruin a good idea.

Here is my first prototype. The blue circle represents the approximate area where it expects to find the permit.

Modifications include:

1. Some form of projectile launched at the offending snowmobile if there's no permit found in the blue circle.

This could work, skidooer. The 'perception' of enforcement is as impt. as enforcement itself. As an example, they put up 'cameras' at our cottage transfer station, and the illegal dumping has gone down dramatically.

The 'perception' of enforcement is as impt. as enforcement itself. As an example, they put up 'cameras' at our cottage transfer station, and the illegal dumping has gone down dramatically.

Where are you taking it now ?

Still need materials for a bridge?

:-D

Amazing what video survilance will do. I could see this helping out the ofsc as well. Be harder to put camera's all over the place, but a few camera's here and their and mail out a few tickets to people that don't have trail permits. The word would get around fast.

I like it, YC! Is it going to be updated (Year is 2010) and used again this year? I hope so and do you know if it will be available for clubs to order as a sign?

Don't know if it will be updated , but I will ask next time I call the office .. As for clubs using it as sign on trails , No can do in it's current state ... It needs to be white/black to be compliant with the OFSC signage guide ... Being red it could lead a club into getting an AO3 and be asked to removed ...

I posted in a mapboard/Bulletin board which is not an issue , making it a sign trailside could be ... Change the color and it won't be a problem .....

You would need to make the sign through the club ....

Since you are a Director with HOO , you can get a password for OFSC Resource site and have access to this sort of info .... Ask your Club Pres to get you a password or your District admin Sandra ......

:right_on:

Don't know if it will be updated , but I will ask next time I call the office .. As for clubs using it as sign on trails , No can do in it's current state ... It needs to be white/black to be compliant with the OFSC signage guide ... Being red it could lead a club into getting an AO3 and be asked to removed ...

I posted in a mapboard/Bulletin board which is not an issue , making it a sign trailside could be ... Change the color and it won't be a problem .....

You would need to make the sign through the club ....

Since you are a Director with HOO , you can get a password for OFSC Resource site and have access to this sort of info .... Ask your Club Pres to get you a password or your District admin Sandra ......

:right_on:

Thanks, I didn't see it there but will check again. You are right about the colour, though. Might be a good sign to put at major trailheads.

Here is my first prototype.

As the Toronto Star article states, "German efficiency knows no bounds".

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1047699--german-sex-meters-can-be-taxing

What's interesting is that the "permit" costs $8.50. The penalty for working without a permit is $145.

http://www.thestar.c...s-can-be-taxing

What's interesting is that the "permit" costs $8.50. The penalty for working without a permit is $145.

Looking at a career change?????? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1047699--german-sex-meters-can-be-taxing

Is there tugboat show in Germany your planning for?

Looking at a career change?????? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I wouldn't be able to cover the overhead..... damm permit :-D

http://www.thestar.c...s-can-be-taxing

How much for a minute and a half ? :oops: :oops:

How much for a minute and a half ? :oops: :oops:

STUD!!!!!!

Is there tugboat show in Germany your planning for?

TugFest??? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

TugFest??? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:coffeespit:

Something wrong with the whole lot of you. :-D

:coffeespit:

Something wrong with the whole lot of you. :-D

Must be "Pick on Canuck" day :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Must be "Pick on Canuck" day :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I expected as much from Golden Shaft (or whatever it is Slomo calls him). You, on the other hand, are the voice of moderation.

All in good fun.

Hope to see you guys for a pint this fall and definitely on the trails this winter.

I expected as much from Golden Shaft (or whatever it is Slomo calls him). You, on the other hand, are the voice of moderation.

All in good fun.

Hope to see you guys for a pint this fall and definitely on the trails this winter.

BEER ?? !!! :right_on:

BEER ?? !! :right_on:mug.JPG?1273774873

Archived