Show in Barrie

sledjunk

Who is going to the sled show in Barrie this weekend?

What sled show it that ? Where in Barrie? What days/times ?

I have been hearing advertised on the radio. All the manufacturers will be there. The show is Friday and Saturday and admission is free.

I don't know the location but will see if I can get more info.

Update: Here is a link from the Yamaha site! Don't shoot me! Google gave me the link first!

Show Link (See Barrie)

Might be there.

Dont know yet...

I have been hearing advertised on the radio. All the manufacturers will be there. The show is Friday and Saturday and admission is free.

I don't know the location but will see if I can get more info.

Update: Here is a link from the Yamaha site! Don't shoot me! Google gave me the link first!

Show Link (See Barrie)

I might be game to go...but I thought you were going to try for one last Cochrane trip this weekend, SJ (?) If not, which day would you be thinking of going to the show?...maybe we could meet there and have a nosh and/or a cold one? And STG, are you going? -- wanna come out and play with the boys? :-D

I might be game to go...but I thought you were going to try for one last Cochrane trip this weekend, SJ (?) If not, which day would you be thinking of going to the show?...maybe we could meet there and have a nosh and/or a cold one? And STG, are you going? -- wanna come out and play with the boys? :-D

You are right. I do plan on heading North but I was curious as to who was going that could get some info for me.

You are right. I do plan on heading North but I was curious as to who was going that could get some info for me.

Oh, OK...hope the weather up in Cochrane holds for you. Sorry to say that it's not looking too promising at the moment...+8C Friday and +9C Saturday.

If I do get to the Barrie show, I'd be happy to pick up some info for you...even if that does mean a stop in the Yamaha booth... :poke2::-P

Oh, OK...hope the weather up in Cochrane holds for you. Sorry to say that it's not looking too promising at the moment...+8C Friday and +9C Saturday.

If I do get to the Barrie show, I'd be happy to pick up some info for you...even if that does mean a stop in the Yamaha booth... :poke2::-P

I'm sure you would wrap it in a 'doo brochure :rotflmao::rotflmao:

More likely to be wrapping it up in a parts brochure :-P :razz: :-P

Ouch!!! :angry::angry:

Poor sled junk!

I may head up on saturday. Call me tentative

I'm going on Friday, what can I get for you? (Dumb question I know, anything else besides Yamaha brochures?)

Popping over on Friday, and possibly Sat as well as we live so close.

Let me know if I can pick anything up for you, otherwise perhaps we will see you there.

I am looking for details on the front shocks on the new Vectors. They appear to be gas shocks but not adjustable. I currently have the 'clicker' shocks and like the adjustability. Would really be a bummer if they downgraded the shocks.

Popping over on Friday, and possibly Sat as well as we live so close.

Let me know if I can pick anything up for you, otherwise perhaps we will see you there.

I'll take a new touring sled! :D

I am looking for details on the front shocks on the new Vectors. They appear to be gas shocks but not adjustable. I currently have the 'clicker' shocks and like the adjustability. Would really be a bummer if they downgraded the shocks.

How could they possibly downgrade a Yamaha? :poke2:

How could they possibly downgrade a Yamaha?

:coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Once again, a Yamaha was called upon to tow another sled last weekend.

:rolleyes:

Once again, a Yamaha was called upon to tow another sled last weekend.

:rolleyes:

I give thanks to anyone that rescues me,,,, :right_on::right_on:

I give thanks to anyone that rescues me,,,, :right_on::right_on:

You were so sincere (above) that I have to tell you it was a Yamaha rescuing a Yamaha.

Correct, however, with respect to the goodwill that exists in our sport. Rarely will a sledder go by without inquiring if everything's okay.

Most sledders are always happy to help great comraderie in this sport.

i noticed that when you pulled that guy back to kushog,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

i noticed that when you pulled that guy back to kushog,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I thought that he was in a hurry :wtf: He did not believe that my sled could tow him, sooooo I thought that I better keep the momentum up,gee he sure was pale by the time we got his loud mouth out to the highway though :woot::rotflmao:

Archived