Happy monthaversary

Wildbill

:holysheep: has it been a month ? over 8000 posts 752 members in only 1 month ! congrats Rick and crew

Thanks Bill, I was thinking the same thing! ...............................sometimes bad things happen for good reasons!

FORUM CRASH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BETTER SITE!! :P

CHEERS!!!

:twisted:

Not quite a month yet and excellent rebirth of OC!!!

I suspect a lot of "behind the scenes" work in getting the forum up and running.

Thanks to all.

Thanks Bill. It's been a busy month but lots of fun,, we have the banner ads working on the test forum and wil be back on this forum hopefully tomorrow.. Let it snow, let it snow!!!

How are the conditions in the parry sound area holding up?

Thanks Bill. It's been a busy month but lots of fun,, we have the banner ads working on the test forum and wil be back on this forum hopefully tomorrow.. Let it snow, let it snow!!!

How are the conditions in the parry sound area holding up?

The thaw did not hurt us I think that the cold will solve some water problems we should be ok . It is snowing now but not heavy . Coming to join the poker run ? Can't let slomo take all the money

Anyone notice how a little mouse :wavey: who shall remain nameless has over 10% of those 8000 posts :shock:

I'm surprised its only 10% :roll:

Anyone notice how a little mouse :wavey: who shall remain nameless has over 10% of those 8000 posts :shock:

Your right it is higher around 10.87% actually

I'm slipping - used to run around 13% - 14% on the old board. :wavey:

I think you have a lot of new competitors on the new board. :wavey:

Good !! The more the merrier - there were a lot of Very Busy posters in the early days of the old board and it kept things active and alive. The more that get involved, the better the forum will be !!

Good !! The more the merrier - there were a lot of Very Busy posters in the early days of the old board and it kept things active and alive. The more that get involved, the better the forum will be !!

Agreed! The more posters, the more info, then more members....Everyone wins in Ontario! :wavey:

Agreed! The more posters, the more info, then more members....Everyone wins in Ontario! :wavey:

I vote for STG to be the OC official website "Poster Boy

Similar to a Centrefold........only different

:wavey:

Much different! :shock:

:umno:

:umno:

createphp.gif

I thought the idea was to get new members ....... not have people running away screaming in terror :o

I thought the idea was to get new members ....... not have people running away screaming in terror :o

Sooooooooo....is that a NO vote from you then?

I have enjoyed STG's posts.

Here's to "many more"

:lol:

I think STG must be actually "working" today? He's been berry berry quiet all day...........not like him at all......look out for the flood later!

I was thinking more along the lines of OC's official PW

Said with due respect, of course... :P

Here's to many more, indeed... :wavey:

Archived