SUMMER TOYS!

Evil

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok its seemed like summer around here so I,ll add to this.

The bike, this has been my passion for the last few years,Inn the past Ive had street ones and dirt ones, so I decided to get one that does nothing great but everything well :rotflmao:

it will go just about anywhere

apr209002.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

You can even travel on it

PICT0023.jpg

campsetupsmall.jpg

The car, still in storage and sue for a full restoration, but still lots of fun

Picture048.jpg

I was born to burn fuel as it seems so many here are as well. All of these toys except for the canoe seem to burn fuel... so much for carbon foot print.

Speaking of Canoes.....

I am selling mine. Kevlar, 15', One Year Old. Legal Two up ;)

Speaking of Canoes.....

That didn't last long! :rotflmao:

Speaking of Canoes.....

they are getting better :mrgreen:

Speaking of Canoes.....

Maybe he is afraid of engine failure ?

Getting a bigger canoe ;)

Getting a bigger canoe ;)

20 footer?? :)

scqnuh.jpg

xej6fq.jpg

Bigger.... :ssh:

Very Shallow and with a hot foot. What is it?

It's my boat (see page 1)...100% Kevlar with some carbon for show....even the seats are kevlar lol.

Speaking of Canoes.....

Segue

Noun 1. segue - the act of changing smoothly from one state or situation to another

passage, transition - the act of passing from one state or place to the next

Verb 1. segue - proceed without interruption; in music or talk; "He segued into another discourse"

Speaking of Canoes.....

I am selling mine. Kevlar, 15', One Year Old. Legal Two up wink.gif

Segue

Noun 1. segue - the act of changing smoothly from one state or situation to another

passage, transition - the act of passing from one state or place to the next

Verb 1. segue - proceed without interruption; in music or talk; "He segued into another discourse"

Synonym: HiJack

rainX

Is that Horne's ferry from Wolfe Island to Cape Vincent? Been there, done that.

staging to cross the "Might Mac"

PIC04990.jpg

Well, its not nearly as impressive as the above, but we once staged for a crossing.....on this beauty! :right_on:

New trailer this year, we love camping and cottaging so this year we are going to try and do both.

post-19793-127072684652.jpg

Cottage Reno's almost done, maybe this year we can relax a bit.

post-19793-127072701486.jpg

Maybe even have time to take the SS.Ugly out on the lake.

post-19793-127072702718.jpg

Wow, Wannago ! I think that's the first picture we've seen of the Reno complete. Very nice !! Congrats.

How was your winter? Did you do another 'north' tour? Get out much ?

You come here often? Can I buy you a drink ? oops. icon_redface.gif wrong forum. icon_redface.gif

Wow, Wannago ! I think that's the first picture we've seen of the Reno complete. Very nice !! Congrats.

You come here often? Can I buy you a drink ? oops. icon_redface.gif wrong forum. icon_redface.gif

Ummm yes a drink would be lovely, please...any forum will do.

Reno "almost" complete. Still have to finish the deck and dress it up a bit. Winter was okay, no touring for me this year, hardly got out on the sled at all this year. Went to Dominican for a girls week instead of sledding week. How about you, any "Epic Adventures" this year? I do mean sledding!!! :rolleyes:

Reno "almost" complete. Still have to finish the deck and dress it up a bit. Winter was okay, no touring for me this year, hardly got out on the sled at all this year. Went to Dominican for a girls week instead of sledding week. How about you, any "Epic Adventures" this year? I do mean sledding!!! rolleyes.gif

Nope. No EA'10 this year. A couple of three day weekends and local riding every other weekend. Turned out that the best snow cover in the province was our typical riding area so we didn't venture far from home base.

icon_cool.gif

Ok, now I'm going to be completely distracted fantasizing about you and an all girl bunch cavorting about the Dominican. icon_exclaim.gif

HornyCat.jpg

Reno "almost" complete. Still have to finish the deck and dress it up a bit. Winter was okay, no touring for me this year, hardly got out on the sled at all this year. Went to Dominican for a girls week instead of sledding week. How about you, any "Epic Adventures" this year? I do mean sledding!!! rolleyes.gif

Nope. No EA'10 this year. A couple of three day weekends and local riding every other weekend. Turned out that the best snow cover in the province was our typical riding area so we didn't venture far from home base.

icon_cool.gif

Ok, now I'm going to be completely distracted fantasizing about you and an all girl bunch cavorting about the Dominican. icon_exclaim.gif

HornyCat.jpg

:coffeespit: My but you do get distracted easily!!

Archived