Simple Question????

Diceman

kinda forget that when I put my belt back on does the arrows on the belt go in the direction of the front of the sled or back towards the sled?...Thanks in advance Diceman ps- not sure if it matters but drive a 97 vmax700 sx

Front

so arrows point towards front of sled..thanks alot

Actually it points in the direction the belt travels on the clutch & secondary (which happens to be the front of the sled).

Actually it points in the direction the belt travels on the clutch & secondary (which happens to be the front of the sled).

Or it could be said that the arrow points away from the back :D

smartass!!! :lol:

smartass!!! :lol:

Your point ? :wavey:

The belt can be put on in any direction. It doesn't matter when the belt is new as the belt is symmetrical in its' design. The reason for having the belt oriented in any given direction is so you put it back on in the same orientation that it came off. Once the belt has been installed and run on the machine it starts to get seated to match the original position.

The belt can be put on in any direction. It doesn't matter when the belt is new as the belt is symmetrical in its' design. The reason for having the belt oriented in any given direction is so you put it back on in the same orientation that it came off. Once the belt has been installed and run on the machine it starts to get seated to match the original position.

This is mostly true however some brands actually do mean the direction of travel and will use this as an excuse for denying warranty.

i think that the point is to keep the arrow from your ass :wavey:or you can shoot arrows from your ass :lol:sorry i don't know what the point is. :lol:

What's your point.

Smart Ass. From which I am not pointing an arrow. :confused:

i think that the point is to keep the arrow from your ass :wavey:or you can shoot arrows from your ass :lol:sorry i don't know what the point is. :lol:

What's your point.

:? do you want to pm me

What's your point.

:? do you want to pm me

No pm. Having a bm.

is that the same as a car tire. iknow i'm only joking :wavey:

some high end tires have arrows also,,,,,

Now this is all respective of where the arrow on the belt is in the path at any given point in time. If for example the arrow was at the rear most portion of the sled wrapped around the driven clutch it could also be said to be pointing up or possibly even down.

a bm uhhhh :wtf:

Bowel movement :whatever: Learn not to ask the mouse to explain :crazy:

Like I give a Sh*t ! :rotflmao:

You were waiting for that one werent you! :D

Hey ! Have you got your belt on backwards ? ? :confused::?:confused:

No but I just had a cup of coffee, so I figure I will head up to Orangeville in a half an hour! ;)

No but I just had a cup of coffee, so I figure I will head up to Orangeville in a half an hour! ;)

If you can't get all the way to Orangeville, you can always stop in Brampton/NorthCaledon.

If you can't get all the way to Orangeville, you can always stop in Brampton/NorthCaledon.

Too late! :shock:

Archived