HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAPLE!

Giddy UP

Maple is going on vacation next week and won't be here for her BIG BIRTHDAY BASH! Soooo....we are going to wish Maple a very Happy Birthday this week instead! Have a blast on your Birthday!

Happy-Birthday2.gif

thewoman.gif

Happy Birthday!!! :wavey:

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Vacationing!

:twisted:

Happy Birthday!! :woot::woot::woot:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. As Giddy mentioned, we leave for a warm, sunny place tomorrow for a ten-day vacation.

I'm really looking forward to my birthday present this year ... a dinner cruise on the ocean!

Hopefully there will be snow on the ground when we get back! A person can only take so much sun and warmth! ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. As Giddy mentioned, we leave for a warm, sunny place tomorrow for a ten-day vacation.

I'm really looking forward to my birthday present this year ... a dinner cruise on the ocean!

Hopefully there will be snow on the ground when we get back! A person can only take so much sun and warmth! ;)

Good picture in this latest edition of OSM - are you sure you're having another birthday ??

Thanks, STG ... :oops: I do like that picture ... that is the group of women I had the pleasure of leading in the Kelly Shires ride last year.

Yes, another birthday is on it's way ... I will be 29 again (for the 19th time)! :rotflmao: Although I really don't feel that old ... at least not yet! :coffeespit:

Maple,

Have a great birthday. Enjoy the sunshine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your vacation :woot:

Archived