Concrete floor & carbides

b-bry

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tractor Supply Company- .................Its a rural thing! :D

If it is a rural thing, then why are TSC stores typically only found in large towns and cities?

Good Question.... :wtf:

If it is a rural thing, then why are TSC stores typically only found in large towns and cities?

There sure ain't one in Housey's Rapids. Or Barkway. Or Uffington, for that matter. Coopers Falls, Ramona, Germania, Harmony Corners, Lewisham, all without yer TSC.

Maybe I'll try the InterWeb and see where I can find one. (hint: I won't look under "rural") :P

There sure ain't one in Housey's Rapids. Or Barkway. Or Uffington, for that matter. Coopers Falls, Ramona, Germania, Harmony Corners, Lewisham, all without yer TSC.

Maybe I'll try the InterWeb and see where I can find one. (hint: I won't look under "rural") :P

The damn TSC (as it is affectionately known on this board) has a presence on Mr. InterWeb.

The damn TSC store locator feature will only accept a zip or a state - no postal code or province. I'll guess I'll shop at the Coop.

The damn TSC (as it is affectionately known on this board) has a presence on Mr. InterWeb.

The damn TSC store locator feature will only accept a zip or a state - no postal code or province. I'll guess I'll shop at the Coop.

You need to in the stall, not a coop.

TACK TOWN

24339 Hwy 48

PO Box 77 Baldwin Ontario

Canada L0E 1A0

905-722-8847

or Sunderland Coop 905-357-2211

If it is a rural thing, then why are TSC stores typically only found in large towns and cities? :)

AYr and Flamborough do not count as Large Towns and Cities! :D

It says "Enter your Postal Code" right up front and centre. :)

Not at the Tractor Supply Company.

Maybe learning to search for TSC would have helped. :D

TACK TOWN

24339 Hwy 48

Canada L0E 1A0

905-722-8847

NOT Tack Town - they supply mainly clothing and saddles/harness, etc. Any Co-Op will have them! :wavey:

TACK TOWN

24339 Hwy 48

Canada L0E 1A0

905-722-8847

Thank you. I'm travelling through Baldwin regularly !!

oh. and by the way. fellatio is NOT an Opera !!

No but I think they have made a film or two about it! ;)

Not much dialogue. Difficult to talk with..... oh, never mind..... :oops:

Didn't Ward Cleaver star in that movie? :wavey:

oh. and by the way. fellatio is NOT an Opera !!

No but I think they have made a film or two about it! ;)

Not much dialogue. Difficult to talk with..... oh, never mind..... :oops:

Didn't Ward Cleaver star in that movie? :wavey:

I was talking about opera, what the hell were you two talking about! :roll:

You might be a redneck when:

You think Genitalia is an Italian airline. :P

You think Volvo is a part of a woman's anatomy.

If these wheels sold for $150 a set I would buy them. I wish the vendor would price them realistically. MSRP is $299 + $20 shipping (all models)

I think they could sell a lot more under the $200 price point.

Any have any thoughts on this? At what price would you buy a set of wheels for your skis?

They cut down on wear on driveways too !

Can you sell a set to my a$$hole neighbor??? :P

Unfortunatly not ! He is even cheaper than you :poke:

Cow mats are around $50 a pop 4X3.

The plywood doesn't move on my friend (as far as I know) but I'll ask if it ever does and how/if he controls it.

OUCH ! That's quite the price. I'd rather have the 4x8 chipboard with 2x4's blocking it to the walls. I'll throw it out in the spring or use it to fashion a fine china cabinet for the indomitable MRS. STG.

I use stall mats. I used to own a horse farm and had heavy duty rubber mats for the horse stalls (they are heavy), and put down 1 for each sled in the garage. You can buy them at any farm Co-op - not sure what the going rate is for them these days - but it sure beats re-doing your garage floor. OR - if you happen upon any farm auctions in the country - you might stumble upon them cheap! You would need to scrub them and clean them well before you put them in your garage unless you want your garage to smell like a barn however...LOL My 2 cents!

Stall mats !? Interesting :idea: I'm going to look into those.

You can get them at the TSC, Square mat. Royal also has them cut into strips, about the same cost of you add it up.

TSC ? Wazzat ?

what didnt have those in IRELAND :poke:

Archived