Cochrane Trail Conditions

lillabellelodge

Most Cochrane area trails have been groomed

A103 Cochrane to Fraserdale groomed one way groomer will be returning tommorow

A105Q Cochrane to Quebec will be started tommorow and will be finished by thursday

A trail from Iroquois Falls through Cochrane groomed monday.

If anyone needs more info give me a call.

:woot::woot:

Can't wait to be there on Saturday! :woot::woot:

Giddy Up,

Have a great ride.

The trail report looks awesome.

Have a great time Giddy Up!
Giddy Up,

Have a great ride.

The trail report looks awesome.

Thanks everyone :wavey: We're gonna have a blast! Hey Rod - we have a last minute add on - SUPERSLEDDER :lol::lol:

Only 3 more sleeps! :woot:

just a update, trails are A-1 in cochrane area just got home was up there for a week at cottage, put on 1800 km . perfect flat smooth trails and to boot 3" of fresh snow fell wed night . have fun..

four more sleeps till kirkland lake to cochrane, saturday riding to Abitibi, any thing we should know about the area up there?

You should be good to go but stay on the trail if you don't want to get stuck. The weather should be good as well if you need more info give me a call.

sounds like it should be a blast for me and wife and kids heading to cottage for 2 weeks leaving this sat :) (yes!!!!)guess i am going to have to blow the lane out again:( lots of sledding and fishing planned, boy i luv the cochrane area.

Trails held up well during the mild spell just a few icy sections. Grooming will continue this week and lots of good riding still to be had

Hey Rod we enjoyed staying with you guys last Thursday. :wavey: We will probably be giving you a call next season when we plan our trip. The riding back to New Liskeard on Friday was great other than having to wipe our face shields every five seconds. Don't worry about the missing sign on the trail because we know how to get to your place now. :lol:

Don't forget to skip the sausage and go double on the bacon. :P

Joe & Jami Sorrento

Hi Rod, good to hear that the season isn't over yet up there. Sure wish I could make it up one more time this year but I don't think it's going to happen :( . Have a great summer & we'll hopefully see you again next year.

heading up to cochrane March 21st weekend with a few days riding with the wife. would appreciate any feedback from anybody riding there this weekend or coming week. long range forecast looks good and I'm sure the trails are good.

My wife/father inlaw and I just returned to Lillabelle Lodge from our days ride. Cochrane to Smoothrock to Abitibi Canyon and back to Cochrane. 340kms all trails were fantastic. Rod and Kim at the lodge are excellent hosts and a great time by all. Krusty and his gang are here and also I heard Evil is staying as well.

Snow and conditions should be good next week end.

My wife/father inlaw and I just returned to Lillabelle Lodge from our days ride. Cochrane to Smoothrock to Abitibi Canyon and back to Cochrane. 340kms all trails were fantastic. Rod and Kim at the lodge are excellent hosts and a great time by all. Krusty and his gang are here and also I heard Evil is staying as well.

Lillabelle Lodge is definitely on next year's agenda.

If they are at any of the fall sled shows, will drop by.

If oc.com gathers for dinner after 'the show', would love to meet these folks.

Krusty and gang eh???? a good bunch there. Haven't heard much from him this year on OC

Groomers have been out as of last night.Cochrane side of the A103 was groomed yesterday and today as well as most of the other trails in the area.Don't expect top conditions but we are doing our best.From what the sledders are telling us things overall are in good shape. The long range forecast if it can be taken for real says it will be a slow melt. Just give a call if you need updated info.

Are they still grooming? What are the conditions like?

Archived