Groomer sightings

Mossy

So they know if you are serious about volunteering you will it's that simple, so all that's left is to go and stand infront of them and say i'm here let's get this done.

I was serious, so I turned my efforts to help the user formally known as LuvMyViper with this forum. Sure, it doesn't get the stakes in the ground, but from my point of view discussing snowmobiling is as much fun and just as important as actually being out there.

While I understand where you are coming from, all the clubs have access to this site, the OFSC site, etc., etc. If they have time to answer even one email or phone call, they have time to post where and when for everyone to see. And then they don't need to answer any more emails or phone calls. It's win-win for everyone. Yet, nobody does it. Why?

i have to go with skidooer on this one... ppl are always saying to get out and help your club. ppl on this site say it all the time, i think there should be a fourm for trail work. but if u where to do it most likly ppl would not use it , just keep on telling ppl to get out and help. there are lots of ppl on this sit that do trail work or are part of a club,, so if u need help why dont u post it so other ppl will know about it .the clubs can right on there club pages about driving school and snow reports, i cant see it being to hard to put on there about trail work. ppl get upset when the give there time and no one calls them back. and then all u hear on sits is to go help out.,,, sorry for the yam yam but just getting sick of hearing, go help your club. and to everone that dos do trail work,,,,,THANKS>>>

tyler

I have in the past (when I was involved in the club) posted work parties here and recieved a decent response . Posts like nutters work party reports do also encourage folks to help by illustrating the fun in it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope.....but saw some bozos out runnin the trails around clinton today though. :argh:

There where lot's of guys out around there. I went past the trail sign in seaforth that said closed last weekend and this weekend it was gone, so I said f$%k it and went for a ride. I seen about fifty sleds out and the trails where great. Even the guys putting the stakes in the ground didn't say anything to me.

The reason the guys staking didn't say anything is because they were probably sick of repeating themselves!

Try here next time!

nope.....but saw some bozos out runnin the trails around clinton today though. :argh:

There where lot's of guys out around there. I went past the trail sign in seaforth that said closed last weekend and this weekend it was gone, so I said f$%k it and went for a ride. I seen about fifty sleds out and the trails where great. Even the guys putting the stakes in the ground didn't say anything to me.

The reason the guys staking didn't say anything is because they were probably sick of repeating themselves!

Try here next time!

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=5

Ok so i'm going to step off my soap box here and answer the original question.

I rode from Thornton (south west of Barrie) north up to the Penetang area. 90% of the trails are all groomed very well. The conditions we're great and I ran into a ton of traffic as I got further north. I would say from Anton Mills north the trails are in great shape and close to mid season condition.

Ok so i'm going to step off my soap box here and answer the original question.

I rode from Thornton (south west of Barrie) north up to the Penetang area. 90% of the trails are all groomed very well. The conditions we're great and I ran into a ton of traffic as I got further north. I would say from Anton Mills north the trails are in great shape and close to mid season condition.

Thanks for the info KP!

Oh, and I guess that makes it OK. We couldn't believe the sledders that were literally driving through and around us as we were repairing bridges and clearing brush. If every one of those donated one hour we wouldn't have still been out there.Oh and not one asked if we needed a hand.

Closed sign was taken off in seaforth so I went out. I blew by them at 15 mph. I have been up north and pulled over by the opp when the ofsc wed site said the trails where closed.

Oh, and I guess that makes it OK. We couldn't believe the sledders that were literally driving through and around us as we were repairing bridges and clearing brush. If every one of those donated one hour we wouldn't have still been out there.Oh and not one asked if we needed a hand.
Closed sign was taken off in seaforth so I went out. I blew by them at 15 mph. I have been up north and pulled over by the opp when the ofsc wed site said the trails where closed.

we had an ahole try blowing through a work party on a bridge once without a permit but he did have an attitude. he was charged and convicted.

F**k you a$$h*le all on here crying like a bunch of b*tch's.

I looks like it's time for your mommy to take away your Internet privileges. :whatever:

I'm hurt. But I would like to thank you for your imput. :wavey::wavey::wavey:

F**k you a$$h*le all on here crying like a bunch of b*tch's.

=============

I've edited your post for obscenities. As mentioned on here many times, we are different than lots of other boards. One of those differences is that we curb our language. Debate is encouraged as long as it doesn't become personal and the language falls within accepted social norms. With that in mind, you're welcome to continue.

STG

Does anyone have a spare helmet visor? I was just out on my 4 wheeler running down trail markers and one went through my visor!!!!

You need to get a high Touring Windshield. I've got the GTX and I find that the volunteers staking just bounce right off the dang thing before MRS.STG gets them with the studded long track.

When going that fast they don't even see the bolt cutters I carry to take care of those pesky gates at this time of year. :P

Does anyone have a spare helmet visor? I was just out on my 4 wheeler running down trail markers and one went through my visor!!!!
i would suggest pulling your lips over your face for two reasons, 1, to protect your face from razor sharp thingys penetrating your cranium, cause they are floppy 2, you can't yap with those camel toes stretched around your ears :poke:

go green

go fast

go home

SAFE

or in your case, good to hear you took the training wheels off your 4 wheeler

gs. STAY OFF THE TRAILS

:mrgreen:

Sorry for your luck 1nytro. We're all far too busy whining,chewing and complaining about , Oh I don't know, maybe...well anyways it just doesn't' matter. We certainly wish you the best in the extraction and your continued support of our economy.

And BTW...Thank You

I have been here all night, I ran out of gas I'm cold and need something to eat.

Not to worry, a groomer should be along sometime - they carry everything you'll need.

I hope you've got a trail pass on that Pick-up Truck !

I have been here all night, I ran out of gas I'm cold and need something to eat.

Sharpen one into a spear and try and hunt some squirrels

Use the rest to start a fire and keep warm.

Oh start the fire right in the middle ofthe trail ..... you will have a better chance of being seen that way

your a knob

gg

gf

gh

S

or in your case,, LIFO

gs, basic inventory procedure, First In First Out, or Last In First Out

ggs,,, GIT

Hey Nailem, Im sure he practices last in and first out with his hair groomer! Apprarently he has been pulled out before! :P

1Nytro has been banned from this forum. I was told late last night to check out his messages and he posted one this morning that made my decision to ban him easy. I have banned his email, user name and IP addresses...

boom boom out go the lights.......

1Nytro has been banned from this forum. I was told late last night to check out his messages and he posted one this morning that made my decision to ban him easy. I have banned his email, user name and IP addresses...

Thank you Rick

Thank you Rick

Your welcome. That guy is what I like to call - too stupid to snowmobile.. He was an easy banning....

I have also found out his real name and where he lives.. If any of you are in the London area, the local clubs will be interested in finding out who is running over their trail stakes.. I will post his real name in a separate thread in the Main Clubhouse when I make the There been a banning thread...

You will not be missed - Dan from London

I have also found out his real name and where he lives.. If any of you are in the London area, the local clubs will be interested in finding out who is running over their trail stakes.. I will post his real name in a separate thread in the Main Clubhouse when I make the There been a banning thread...

Gone is the bitterness let everyone welcome the new cheerful Rick !!! :woot:

Gone is the bitterness let everyone welcome the new cheerful Rick !!! :woot:

My heart cries out MUAH baby!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived