• Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Rick

I was getting tired of his stupidity.

I pray his actions were only talk.

Thank you Rick

Your welcome.. There has been another banning this morning.. I will post soon about the multiple bannings....... Possiblity more bannings can be expected as the day goes on...

I luv the smell of a banning in the morning.. :woot::woot::woot:

Thank you Rick

Your welcome.. There has been another banning this morning.. I will post soon about the multiple bannings....... Possiblity more bannings can be expected as the day goes on...

I luv the smell of a banning in the morning.. :woot::woot::woot:

Wooo Hooo i haven't been banned yet 8-)

1Nytro has been banned from this forum. I was told late last night to check out his messages and he posted one this morning that made my decision to ban him easy. I have banned his email, user name and IP addresses...

What's his IP ? If its one of mine, he'll find his connection very unstable :twisted:

Back on topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SSSC has made it from Memories to the Seguin on 201 by bypassing whitefish lake on Sandy Plans road

Top c has been traversed from Blackstone lake road to the Town turn off and out to the swing bridge

I believe that the Seguin has been traversed to almost Sprucedale

nope.....but saw some bozos out runnin the trails around clinton today though. :argh:

I think I know who that might of been. There was a guy from Monkton who went to clinton then up towards Blyth but had to turn around cause the trails weren't marked in the Blyth area. Worst part is I don't think he would like it if someone was to drive all over his land without permision and that is essentialy what he was doing when the trails weren't open.

Archived