Multi-Day Trail Permit question

Dave K

Does anyone know, If I buy a  2 day permit at, say 4 pm. on Sun.  Does it go till 4 pm on Tues, or does it expire on Mon at midnight?

• LuvMyViper changed the title to Multi-Day Trail Permit question
25 minutes ago, Dave K said:

Does anyone know, If I buy a  2 day permit at, say 4 pm. on Sun.  Does it go till 4 pm on Tues, or does it expire on Mon at midnight?

Good question Dave. If you were like me, you couldn't find any info. about the day permits on line unless possibly if you went through the purchase procedure which I didn't do.

Haven't been up there in a few years unfortunately but we always bought day passes in the past, sometimes a couple times a season. Unless they've changed something you pick them for the days you want them. The days have to be sequential and a minimum of two. If you bought them for that Sunday regardless of what time it is, it's effective for that whole day, even if you bought it in the afternoon. You'd need another one for Monday.

You can pick and choose your days for riding on a multi day ontario trail permit, but they must be back to back days.

On 1/21/2024 at 6:46 PM, stoney said:

I thought you picked the days you wanted and it starts at 12:01am on the starting day until midnight on the expiry date. 

This ^^^.

Start your application and you'll see how it works.  FYI, you can buy temp pass anytime during the season but its only valid the days (consecutive) you purchased.

If your first ride is at 4pm, you still have to pay for the entire day.  This is where the seasonal permit really pays off.

1 hour ago, Puggz said:

This ^^^.

Start your application and you'll see how it works.  FYI, you can buy temp pass anytime during the season but its only valid the days (consecutive) you purchased.

If your first ride is at 4pm, you still have to pay for the entire day.  This is where the seasonal permit really pays off.

Thanks.

That was really my quesiton.  I was curious if it was a 48 hr permit, or 2 calender dates. 

Looks like the general consensus is , its 2 calendar days, and if I buy at 12 am, or 4 pm, it is only good for the days purchased. 

8 minutes ago, Dave K said:

Thanks.

That was really my quesiton.  I was curious if it was a 48 hr permit, or 2 calender dates. 

Looks like the general consensus is , its 2 calendar days, and if I buy at 12 am, or 4 pm, it is only good for the days purchased. 

Yes it's two calander days not a 48 hour permit. I use to buy a few too but went back to early seasonal's. Only takes two now and same money as early seasonal without headaches.