WOW ..........

Nutter

BRP TO DONATE UP TO $1 MILLION TO CANADIAN SNOWMOBILE CLUBS

Press Release -

As part of its 50th Anniversary celebration, BRP and its Ski-Doo® dealers will donate up to $1 million to Canadian snowmobile clubs for snowmobile trails through the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club Support Program.

Regardless of the brand they own, every Canadian snowmobiler will be able to participate in this fundraising program.

For each snowmobiler submitting a certificate at their Ski-Doo dealership, BRP will donate $10 to their snowmobile club through the program.

Program certificates are available in all Canadian snowmobile magazines, at fall snowmobile shows, and on ski-doo.com.

An advertising, public relations and direct mailing campaign will also be launched to encourage snowmobilers to participate.

“Launching a grassroots funding campaign to benefit clubs is a natural fit with our 50th anniversary celebration because Ski-Doo was right there at the beginning to help establish the very first organized snowmobile trails in Canada,” said Alain Villemure, vice-president and general manager of the Ski-Doo / Sea-Doo division. “We've always recognized and appreciated the hard work our clubs and volunteers carry out on snowmobile trails — and how important those trails are for the safety of the sport.”

The top club in each of the following regions: Quebec, Ontario, Atlantic Provinces (New-Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador), Saskatchewan, and Manitoba will receive a limited 50th anniversary edition of a 2009 Ski-Doo MX Z snowmobile to use for additional fundraising activities.

There will also be parts, accessory and clothing incentives for clubs that reach 75% or more participation from their membership.

Team Vincent contacted me earlier this week about this program. It has a limit of $1500 per club, so if you can get 150 permit buying members of your club to sumbit the application, you will recieve the full amount.

Wow hats off to Ski-Doo for putting some money back on the snow...

Press Release -

As part of its 50th Anniversary celebration, BRP and its Ski-Doo® dealers will donate up to $1 million to Canadian snowmobile clubs for snowmobile trails through the Ski-Doo Million Dollar Club Support Program.

Regardless of the brand they own, every Canadian snowmobiler will be able to participate in this fundraising program.

For each snowmobiler submitting a certificate at their Ski-Doo dealership, BRP will donate $10 to their snowmobile club through the program.

Program certificates are available in all Canadian snowmobile magazines, at fall snowmobile shows, and on ski-doo.com.

An advertising, public relations and direct mailing campaign will also be launched to encourage snowmobilers to participate.

“Launching a grassroots funding campaign to benefit clubs is a natural fit with our 50th anniversary celebration because Ski-Doo was right there at the beginning to help establish the very first organized snowmobile trails in Canada,” said Alain Villemure, vice-president and general manager of the Ski-Doo / Sea-Doo division. “We've always recognized and appreciated the hard work our clubs and volunteers carry out on snowmobile trails — and how important those trails are for the safety of the sport.”

The top club in each of the following regions: Quebec, Ontario, Atlantic Provinces (New-Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador), Saskatchewan, and Manitoba will receive a limited 50th anniversary edition of a 2009 Ski-Doo MX Z snowmobile to use for additional fundraising activities.

There will also be parts, accessory and clothing incentives for clubs that reach 75% or more participation from their membership.

Time to be a ski-doo eh Nutter? :poke: :poke: :P

Press Release -

Time to be a ski-doo eh Nutter? :poke: :poke: :P

:woot::woot:

I think they should abd 30% in Canada to reflect the different market abd costs in Canada in comparison to the U.S. market.

I think they should abd 30% in Canada to reflect the different market abd costs in Canada in comparison to the U.S. market.

"abd" ?? :coffeespit::coffeespit::coffeespit:

Nice to see that I am not the only one that noticed this massive spelling mistake... I was shocked :crazy:

Nice to see that I am not the only one that noticed this massive spelling mistake... I was shocked :crazy:

what happennned to moneky spell :wtf:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who knew what he meant :!:

Scared2.gif

Scared2.gif

You are not the only one who knew what he meant

Scared2.gif

Thank you - she feels much better now. :D

Scared2.gif

Ya, I'm sure that did ... Maybe Maple should take off those rosey colour glasses when she's reading Domino's postings..... I am still in shook from witnessessing Domino slaughter the english language.. Shoop talk I tell ya, shoop talk....

I call shinanagains :woot::woot::woot:

Scared2.gif

Ya, I'm sure that did ... Maybe Maple should take off those rosey colour glasses when she's reading Domino's postings..... I am still in shook from witnessessing Domino slaughter the english language.. Shoop talk I tell ya, shoop talk....

Incredible mess-up I'm tellin' ya.

Hey ! yu no my number. CALL ME !!! Poop down and say it to mee quite HIDING ON THE COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared2.gif

Incredible mess-up I'm tellin' ya.

Hey ! yu no my number. CALL ME !!! Poop down and say it to mee quite HIDING ON THE COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be cooling you very son.. While I'm there kickin' your ass, can I demo ride some of those Chinese toys???? I never said anything, I have been sucked into this far no reason at all.

And I EATN HIDING BEHIND MY COMPUTER, You are welcome to send me threatening emails anytime you want.. I got a bitter idea, you call me and come to my shoop.

PS: Your crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::wavey:

CJ must be feeling the LOVE! :hugs::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Who????????????????????????????? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back on topic . Where do we sign to support our clubs ?

As far as I can tell Bill, there will be certificates with Doo ads in all the sled mags this year, fill them out and name the club your backing and drop them off at a dealer.

I'm thinking I'll photo copy a few of hundered and have them at our club events for people to fill out and leave with us, then I'll divide them up 3 ways and drop them off at our club Doo dealer sponsors. (I'm dividing them up incase there's some type of incentive for the dealers ??)

Someone mentioned a cap of $1500 per club to me ?? I haven't read it anywhere but it makes sense seeing as there's 785 SC clubs across the country.

• 1 month later...

November 15th deadline is fast approaching , get your Certificates in to help out your club !

That's correct Nutter, a $1500 cap to any club.

When they reach the cap they are entered into a draw and one club (possibly one on each side of the border if my aging memory is correct) will win a 50th anniversary model TNT that they can raffle off to raise funds. There's also a draw for clubs that reach 75% participation among club members (not sure how on earth they'll determine that) for Skidoo accessories again to be used for club fund raising events.

I think this is a great marketing scheme by Skidoo to get new people into their showrooms to see their products and maybe reach out to riders of other brands and of course give back to the clubs that build the trails that allow people to have a place to ride their product. I'd love to see the other 3 brands jump on this bandwagon.

Jeff

I think this is a great marketing scheme by Skidoo to get new people into their showrooms to see their products and maybe reach out to riders of other brands and of course give back to the clubs that build the trails that allow people to have a place to ride their product. I'd love to see the other 3 brands jump on this bandwagon.

Jeff

Hey Jeff.. I agree that this is an excellent initiative by BRP and I will be speaking to one of the other manufactures and see if there is anything else that could be done to help our trails and our sport. I know from my conversations with manufactures that they are 100% behind us riders and these people are also longtime snowmobilers too....

We are all in this together..... Bring on winter 2008-2009!

• 2 weeks later...
November 15th deadline is fast approaching , get your Certificates in to help out your club !

Archived