2008 Bike Ride of Hope!

UsedtoSkidoo

Prostate Extreme Team

“Bike Ride of Hope”

in Oakville, Ontario, Canada

The Prostate Extreme Team is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and funding for Prostate Cancer. At this time we are pleased to announce our third and final event of our 2008 “Tour of Hope”

We will be welcoming our motorcycle enthusiasts from across Ontario On Sunday October 5th from Oakville, Ontario. Canada to raise awareness and funding for Prostate Cancer.

A minimum event pledge level of $50.00 is required along with a $25.00 registration fee.

A BBQ lunch will be provided after the ride.

We will have an extensive prize table and other great opportunities to meet & mingle with other motorcycle enthusiasts, all the while helping out a great cause.

Prostate Cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed in men, and it will affect 1 in 7 men in the course of their life time. If left untreated Prostate Cancer can be life threatening, however with early detection, the cure rates are as high as 95%. ALL men over the age of 40 are potentially at risk and should speak to their doctor about annual testing.

The Prostate Cancer Tour of Hope consists of our “Snow Ride of Hope”, “ Bike Ride of Hope” and our “ ATV Ride of Hope”. For more information on the Prostate Extreme Teams up coming events, or to download pledge and registration forms please visit

Ok all,

This is a ride for this year. Just want to get it off the ground and get running. PET did this ride back in 2006 and we are going to revive it. I know we will have a good day and there are a lot of sledders/atv'ers with bikes. So come out and support our cause and enjoy the day on your bike.

It will be a good day of biking, sightseeing, camaraderie and all for a great cause.

More updates will follow and volunteers are always welcome. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Where's Easy Rider (What an Oxy Moron his name is, if you have ever rode with him you know there is NOTHING Easy about it :coffeespit: )

And what about High Mileage, Bob I need a ride are you coming??

This will be a fun day for sure, thanks for organizing this one Ryan, keep up the great work...

Where's Easy Rider (What an Oxy Moron his name is, if you have ever rode with him you know there is NOTHING Easy about it :coffeespit: )

This will be a fun day for sure, thanks for organizing this one Ryan, keep up the great work...

Dude, I take offence to that remark! I take it VERY EASY on myself, it's everybody else I ride with seems to get hurt! ;):rotflmao:

I can't do it that weekend, I am a little busy or at least am probably going to be a little under the weather on Sunday. My parents are having a 50th. birthday party for me on Sat. night to celebrate the fact that I haven't killed myself yet? :wtf: My mother said she figured I'd be a goner long before I ever hit 30, so I've been running on borrowed time for the last 20 years and have the scars to prove it................ :twisted::twisted:

Nice parents....... :shock:

Dude, I take offence to that remark! I take it VERY EASY on myself, it's everybody else I ride with seems to get hurt! ;):rotflmao:

I can't do it that weekend, I am a little busy or at least am probably going to be a little under the weather on Sunday. My parents are having a 50th. birthday party for me on Sat. night to celebrate the fact that I haven't killed myself yet? :wtf: My mother said she figured I'd be a goner long before I ever hit 30, so I've been running on borrowed time for the last 20 years and have the scars to prove it................ :twisted::twisted:

Nice parents....... :shock:

it would seem that the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Ricky; I'm never going to grow up, it would cramp my lifestyle! Besides you're only as old as you feel...... ;):wavey:

I felt about 70 after I have rode with you..... :wtf:

Ricky; I'm never going to grow up, it would cramp my lifestyle! Besides you're only as old as you feel...... ;):wavey:

You feel that way after riding with anyone :!: :poke:

I feel like an 18 year old.

In fact, I'm going to go look for one right now. 8-)

It feels like teen spirit!!!!!

Oh, way to chip in and help UTS, I am impressed by your new personality.. Very impressed.. I hope the old, trouble-making, flame spitting bunny is gone for good... Kudos to you...

I'm not going to tell you how you looked..... :rotflmao::rotflmao: :poke:

Oh, way to chip in and help UTS, I am impressed by your new personality.. Very impressed.. I hope the old, trouble-making, flame spitting bunny is gone for good... Kudos to you...

Still spitting flames as always.... :P.................I just had hot wings! :oops:

Just trying to help out!.............

Don't forget your glasses...and leave the cane behind. :P :P

Don't forget your glasses...and leave the cane behind. :P :P

Food has replaced sex in my life............

Now I can't even get into my own pants !

• 4 weeks later...

OKAY ALL!

The ride is this sunday and weather looks to be good. Please go to the PET forum for details...........

Other than that meet me at the corner of 25 and 5 in Oakville (Bronte road and Dundas) at 10:00 am on sunday. I know some of you have bikes and would love to come out and support this great cause.

Thanks UTS!

OKAY ALL!

The ride is this sunday and weather looks to be good. Please go to the PET forum for details...........

Other than that meet me at the corner of 25 and 5 in Oakville (Bronte road and Dundas) at 10:00 am on sunday. I know some of you have bikes and would love to come out and support this great cause.

Thanks UTS!

Make the ride closer to where I live and I'll go! :wavey:

Well all, we had a great time at the bike ride. We all met between 10-10:30 on sunday. It was a bit chilly but all dressed well. We started off at 11. The total riders was six of us, which was a nice little group for the first year.

We left oakville and headed north through Halton hills roads and up north. (See map) The roads were in very good condition and didnt hamper us too much. We ended up in Rockwood after about an hour and 15. The temperature dropped about 12 noon as the sun went away so we stopped for a coffee.

After about 20 mins we resumed the ride and heade back to Oakville through Campbellville and Kilbride. The roads in and around Halton hills are second to none and the fall colours were starting to reach their peak.

At about 2 we ended up in Oakville at Jimmy Heroes and spent the next couple of hours eating wings and shooting the proverbial poop. Steve and his family Joined us for lunch.

Great time had by all and I cant wait til next year.

Thanks to all who came out!

Thanks for the support folks see you all next year

• 1 month later...

how do you stop this flippen vidoe, its phenom, but i've heard it 15 times

gg

gf

gh

S

or in muy case, this dsl crap is confusing :wtf:

Archived