North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit ordering area OFSC trails closed

Giddy UP

3 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

I don't mind people traveling to other areas, what pisses me off is the lack of respect from those that are traveling to these places like self entitle pricks. 

Give an example?

Cause millions of people are moving around from place to place in this province every day, what is it exactly you see from people?

2 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I dont see anywhere where these trails are only open to locals. In fact the trail map states they are open.

Last time I checked your pass said ONTARIO Federation of Snowmobile Clubs.

I guess the "buy where you ride" - will now be for your 50 mile loops - gated at both ends.

Each district can be it's own Haliburton Forest - yippee!

Edited by Spiderman
spelling

4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Give an example?

Cause millions of people are moving around from place to place in this province every day, what is it exactly you see from people?

well one i can give is parking in lots to take up 3 or 4 parking spots instead of being considerate and park fucken normal to allow more truck and trailers to park at that spot as well. 

I'm not talking about millions of people, I'm talking about out of town sledders

Edited by ToSlow

3 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

I dont see anywhere where these trails are only open to locals. In fact the trail map states they are open.

The Lockdown Order by the MOH in the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit is still in effect and travel between Health Units is discouraged. You will notice that the OFSC ITG shows specific trails closed which connect one Health Unit to another.

• Like 1

Just now, ToSlow said:

well one i can give is parking in lots to take up 3 or 4 parking spots instead of being considerate and park frigen normal to allow more truck and trailers to park at that spot as well

This is a problem for sure, or park so others can’t get out. 

just a small thing to consider, yet it’s not......:headbang:

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Last time I checked your pass said ONTARIO Federation of Snowmobile Clubs.

I guess the "buy where you ride" - will now be for your 50 mile loops - gated at both ends.

Each district can be it's own Haliburton Forest - yippee!

exactly. Its a ministry mandated permit and as such is provincewide.

1 minute ago, bbakernbay said:

The Lockdown Order by the MOH in the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit is still in effect and travel between Health Units is discouraged. You will notice that the OFSC ITG shows specific trails closed which connect one Health Unit to another.

Discouraged but not illegal. Its blatantly illegal to not allow free travel within province and interprovincial.

4 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

well one i can give is parking in lots to take up 3 or 4 parking spots instead of being considerate and park fucken normal to allow more truck and trailers to park at that spot as well. 

I'm not talking about millions of people, I'm talking about out of town sledders

While i know what your talking about its not really covid related....

Seeing as the trails have reopened, can we move the conversation over to the thread puggz started?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• revrnd locked this topic