Rain or snow

signfan

My freekin township workers must be hungry for over time - they plowed the road to the back road down to asphalt just as conditions such as Blake was experiencing were getting good.  I don't know why I pay taxes for such odious treatment. And the mayor is a sledder too! 

• Sad 2

Bastages!

Did another quick 13.1km - sleds will be put away today for a couple of weeks based on the forecast .
Township opened up a snowmobile / trail gate early this am on a side road, so got to ride it - but not much snow...

Son got the 900 stuck once in the drifts - will going for a long track in the future at some point in time!

Hope snow stays up north in the warmer weather and trails open up soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slomo said:

My freekin township workers must be hungry for over time - they plowed the road to the back road down to asphalt just as conditions such as Blake was experiencing were getting good.  I don't know why I pay taxes for such odious treatment. And the mayor is a sledder too! 

Around here,  they seem beat the living %$^ out of the gravel shoulders. They need to be bare from snow, and all the gravel plowed onto people's lawns. I blame insurance companies. Learn to drive in winter, problem solved..

9 hours ago, stoney said:

Lets talk about the more exciting thing we dearly need & love to all ride on......how much frost in the ground do you have....:icon_munching:.

0  here!

25 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

This doesn't give me much confidence in a good season..

Screenshot_20201203-090412_Weather Network.jpg

Haven't met a weather forecaster yet that can get it right all the time more than 12 hrs out.  We will ride.  Interesting to see Southern Ontario with snow right now and next to nothing at Mont Valin or in the Gaspe.  I'm sure that will change.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, signfan said:

Haven't met a weather forecaster yet that can get it right all the time more than 12 hrs out.  We will ride.  Interesting to see Southern Ontario with snow right now and next to nothing at Mont Valin or in the Gaspe.  I'm sure that will change.

I agree. Again, i expect the worst, and hope for the best..

Well I ended up with about 16” in total. Really wet and heavy. Was great to see that much snow for December 1. Managed to get a few hrs of riding around with the kids on the old doo!!

• Like 1